Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chattanooga
from $20.00
from $10.95
from $96.00
from $19.61
More Info
All reviews natural trails woods nature overgrown bridge trees
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2018

This looked to be overgrown and unkept. I'm not sure who is maintaining it and it may have been our timing but it was not welcoming at all.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank T6762GVstephanies
Reviewed July 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite sites to visit in town. It's quiet, woodsy yet scenic, and (gasp!) educational. My family has always taken yearly exploration hikes through AA and we just love it. IMO, it's also one of the most underrated outdoor activities in the area. Which is good, because then I don't have to share!
Bring your shillelagh, backpack of necessities and just forget you're in GigCity for a few hours.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank EmanonX
Reviewed June 3, 2017

My husband and I love hiking and being outdoors whenever we travel. Audubon Acres was a hidden gem. The gentleman working the main desk was helpful and incredibly friendly. And, their walking trails were pleasant to stroll and well-maintained.

It was also evident that scout troops come there for ceremonies and, since we have a son who is an Eagle scout, this made us smile.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Windi G
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Stopped here with our adult family for a walk on Easter Sunday. Let me just say, bring bug spray! The 8 of us were all eaten alive by the mosquitoes. We didn't see any birds. Wasn't very impressed?

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I just love to be away, at least feel like I have. I can spend an hour at Audubon acres and feel refreshed or less stressed. It's beautiful and they have great programs for the kids in summer and fall. The people that volunteer are so helpful and sweet. Take a sandwich and a book go watch the birds or whatever else may be about and enjoy yourself.

Date of experience: September 2016