“Fathers Day dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
“Fathers Day dinner”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family really enjoyed this restaurant and will be back soon and often. You don't have to be vegan to enjoy this food, desserts are very good also.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Vegans will Love this”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This little place is right at Coolidge Park so will be nice to visit when enjoying a day at the park. But be sure to plan to be there before they close at 3:30 and not on a Monday. The food was excellent that the three of us ordered. It was my first sloppy joe made of lentils and quinoa and was it ever tasty, as was the side of Mac 'n No Cheese. The Greek quinoa salad was tasty that my friend had as was her port. Mushroom hoagie. We all loved the chips 'n cashew cheese. Can't wait to go again.

• Visited May 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Healthy Food!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

You don't have to be vegan to enjoy this place! They have a nice variety of choices on their menu, and they make things very healthy and tasty without all the oils and fats! We had oven baked zucchini fries with our sandwich and they were delicious! Crispy on the outside and tender in the middle. We met one of the owners, a young girl, who was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back and eat here!

• Visited January 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“What a great vegan restaurant!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

As a person who is primarily vegan it is really hard to find restaurants to eat in at times. This little place is awesome! I love the minimalist decor and the food was amazing. I had a baked Thai sweet potato and it was more than I could eat. The flavours were great. The starter we shared was a plate with three different dips and vegetables and pita to dip. I loved the desert - amazing date balls that melted in my mouth. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank darleneant
Atlanta, GA
“Awesome new vegan lunch place!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at cashew just a day or two after it opened. It features a plant based vegan menu using local produce and local bread, along with vegan baked goods for dessert. I had a bowl of chili, which was served with some great local bread. It was a large portion and it had great tomato flavor with lots of beans. Some of the other recent specials (to give you an idea of what you can get) were an adzuki bean burger, portobello hoagie, hummus and roasted veggie wrap, and creamy tomato basil pasta.
The hours are 10:30-2:30, Tuesday through Sunday.
The location is near Coolidge Park, so you can enjoy your lunch in the park on a nice day.
Next time I will try the baked goods that looked so yummy - I was too full this time!

• Visited September 2013