“Beautiful Piece of History”

Chattanooga Choo Choo
Ranked #340 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A must go to in Chattanooga , The Hotel is beautiful and the trains are such a great piece of history for young and old. A great place to spend the day

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I didn't stay here but was at a conference for 3 days. The place is historic with things to do like a shop, ice cream, games, music, restaurants, etc (so those are positives). I thought it was a fun place to visit!
But the building is old/historic, the lobby doesn't smell good. The walls/floors seemed old and maybe need a new coat of paint/carpet. Free parking is hard to find but I parked in the front of the hotel which was free.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The lovely setting led us in. Our waitress was sweet and did the best she could as she had to keep going back to get our order right. First she had to hunt down some lemons for my tea. Then, they were out of pickles for my husband's hamburger and she "had to go find some" once again. Meanwhile, the hamburger got cold. My chicken salad croissant sandwich was inedible as a sandwich because the croissant was cold and hard. Fortunately I had enough potatoe chips to use the chicken salad as a dip, so I didn't leave hungry. But we did leave with a very bad taste in our mouth for any possible future return. Today was a "twofer" for u s...first and last!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was a very busy restaurant and you sometimes had to wait for a table. Staff were very friendly and helped you with the menu. Servings,are huge. Some of the meals one between two would be fine. Food was really tasty. Breakfast was a choice of buffet or menu. Excellent choices.

1  Thank Isobel K
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a great place to dine ! The three of us were guests at the hotel spending two days in Chattanooga on a weekend excursion. We just loved staying there and then experiencing the singing waiter restaurant. We all ordered steaks and they were just the way we liked them. Charred and delicious and the ribeyes were a pound each. Great staff and excellent food. We will be back !

1  Thank itsmelibby01