“Rough Location/Decent Food - StLouisDave69”

Waffle House 7018 Shallowford
Ranked #188 of 854 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Industrial area with gas station location frequented by geriatric and handicapped clientele. A 'spit-and-whittle' group in lawn chairs was positioned near the entrance. Passing through, or locals? Waffle House food. You know what it tastes like before entering.

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

This morning 4 am, I'm hungry going to work and all that's open is Waffle House right across from the Post Office. Great-I can have a good breakfast. Drinking my coffee and a roach crawls across the bar and the waitress smashes it. Yuk! That's not the worst part. I decide to eat anyway. Almost finished with my eggs (over-medium), and find his friend still struggling to escape my eggs. I will never go back. I'd rather starve.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Seems like every waffle house I go in to, a waitress is always talking about their marriage. Food was good otherwise.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I use to work at a waffle house, so I know what to expect. I liked it. Go in the morning. I didn't like seeing the workers outside smoking, then coming in to prepare food. I could only hope they washed their hands.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Good food, nice staff...normal waffle house. Only complaint was their menu shows items they do not cary.