Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Chattanooga)
Athena Inn(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhamilton placegreat hotelhamilton mallnewer hotelking suitewould definitely stay here againexcellent stayshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffeasy accesswafflesfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlyenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Spent the night at the Hampton Inn and it was so nice. The room was spotless. I was back in my room early and it was so quite. The view of the mountains is beautiful and its as if you are at a resort. I had planned to go out for breakfest but decided to just grab something at the hotel. The breakfast of fresh fruit, western omlette and juice was really good. The outside patio with the fire place along with the view was so inviting that I hated my trip had come to an end. Thanking the staff and managment for making our time away from home so enjoyable.

T. Clark

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us. I am so happy you were pleased with your stay and the GREAT view you had. I am also happy you were able to try out our awesome Hampton Breakfast. Hampton does a great job at providing us a wide variety of great food to chose from and our staff does an even better job at preparing it! Hope to have you back soon!!!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

For the last several years, we have chosen to use Chattanooga as the beginning of our vacation. This year we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the Hamilton Place Mall and we were so pleased. Very clean, very bright and very modern. The breakfast was fresh, the staff so pleasant and our double room was roomy. It's a new hotel and it was worth the money. A great location, right above the mall and within walking distance (if you prefer) to many wonderful restaurants. The only complaint we had was the strange noise that seemed to be the pipes in the building. It was annoying, but didn't ruin the visit. The front desk personnel were very compassionate, as I arrived earlier than my husband and had to turn in my car. They were helpful in getting a meal while I waited. We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and on the mall side which faces the mountains. The other side faces the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments about the hotel, the rooms, the breakfast and our staff. I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and took the time to write a review for us. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

By far the best Hampton we have visited. Being a diamond member we have stayed at quite a few Hamptons over the past two years but this one outshines them all. The building is about 6 months old and is outstanding. It starts with the staff which is excellent and will go out of their way to insure a great stay. Parking is good and plenty of places to eat within less than a mile. This would make a great Hilton.

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for such a kind review! I am glad you were able to have a wonderful experience and meet some of our excellent staff! We pride ourselves on great service and offering a great stay. I also want to thank you for being a HIlton Honors Diamond member. We truely appreciate your loyalty to the brand! Hope to have you back SOON!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

A brand new hotel with very attractive lobby/public areas. Close to Hampton Place Mall, with great restaurants and shopping. Easy access off I-75. Great views from location on top of hill. Front desk staff very friendly and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review! I am so happy you chose us on your trip. I am also glad you experience great service and was able to take in the great views on top of the hill! We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

New hotel which is decorated well & clean with the pillows & beds that help me decide to stay at Hampton Inns. near many attractions although we stayed on our trip from central Florida to north Ohio. This is about midway.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. I am so happy you chose to stay with us during your drive. We have a great hotel and are very close to many things here in our area. Chattanooga is a great mid-way point to several destinations. I am so happy you found us and gave us a try!