“Great!!!”
Review of Los 3 Amigos

Los 3 Amigos
Ranked #124 of 855 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great food, great margaritas, and great service! Was nice and close to our hotel and really hit the spot after arriving late in the evening.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate here May 3, 2014 after a long day at the soccer field. The food was amazing, and the mixed drink was the best. We had a total of 10 people, it took us less than 20 min to get our food. On my check i had 5 people, (that was 3 adults and 2 kids), and my bill was around $50, which is not bad cause we had i had one mixed drink and my husband had a beer. If you like Mexican food than be sure to eat here.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The waitress did not listen when we were ordering and got alot of the stuff wrong. The chicken strips for the kids were tiny and looked burnt.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

On vacation in Chattanooga we ran across this place at a strip mall. Based on the location and curb appeal we did not stop. After checking on line reviews we decided to try it. The place was full (good sign), the food and service were GREAT. Prices were very reasonable with generous portions. If you like Mexican, this place is a must.

1  Thank 827jimw
Reviewed December 28, 2013

While visiting Chattanooga, I was craving Mexican. I asked a local person for a recommendation and they suggested 3 Amigos. It was very good. It was clean and we had good service. I wish I could remember the name of the dish I ordered, but it was chicken and sautéed onions with a spicy sauce served with tortillas. It was excellent. The restaurant was located in a strip mall and was larger inside than it looked from the outside. I had no complaints with the service or the food.