“Delicious and Different in Chattanooga”

Tony's Pasta Shop & Trattoria
Ranked #21 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you're a tourist in Chattanooga, please do yourself a favor by walking up the slight hill into the Bluff Heights neighborhood and visiting Tony's Pasta Shop. It's off the beaten path enough that it offers the visitor a respite from the relentless tourist offerings that surround the downtown area. The pasta and sauces are all fresh and the bread is made on site. The beer and wine selections are excellent, the food is delicious, and the house itself delivers a relaxing ambiance. If you sit out on the rear, upper deck, you can see the river.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Pasta Shop & Trattoria

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had lunch at Tony's and just loved it. The atmosphere is very bright, airy and comfortable. The restaurant is in a wonderful location by the river. The bread and dipping oil were absolutely heavenly. We had the Sicilian salad, which was just delicious and a very generous size. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on reviews from TripAdvisor. Had a great experience here... will definitely come back. I gave the food a four rating only because my husband tried the special and although it tasted really good the beef was tough. He will definitely try a different entrée next time because mine was awesome.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was there on Tuesday, which means 1/2 price wine. I enjoyed two glasses of an Italian white. I ordered a Caprice Salad as an appetizer, which was excellent. For my entree, I ordered an appetizer of Fried Calamari. It was one of the best dinners I had in a while. My friend wasn't as enthralled with her filet or her fried ravioli. The noise level got a little loud, which might make it hard for some people to hear.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and I very much enjoy Tony's. Great food in a Great location. We stop in often and spend an hour or so walking around the neighborhood and the sculpture gardens and looking out over the river less than a block away.