“Love this place!”

Red Ginger Bistro
Ranked #430 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have never had a bad meal here! The staff is awesome! They remember us every time we walk in and ask how we've been! The sushi is always great! Go here for a low key and great meal!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have enjoyed lunch there many times! The food is great; always fresh and just the right amounts. The staff is very friendly, very courteous, and always ready to answer any question about menu items. We love this place!

1  Thank Cheryl G
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Like many other reviews, great sushi at 50% off. Other food items are just as good And to top it off, the owners are super friendly and accommodating. Great new place in town.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Their sushi rolls are always 50% off, and take out orders are ready fast! Lunch included miso soup and a California roll for only $6! I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent quality of the food. My order was ready for pickup within the 5 or so minutes it took to drive there. Definitely a must try place!

1  Thank poet417
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I frequent this location and have had plenty of opportunity to try out all of their sushi. It's incredibly good considering the current cost. I'm not sure if they plan on bumping up the cost of it, but I sure hope not! Because that's one of the reasons we continue to return.
The owners are incredibly friendly, and on occasion even decorate our food; particularly my girlfriend's, which makes me smile. We've always tipped well because the food is so affordable, and it's still high quality!

1  Thank ElijahD-S