“We felt like regulars.”

Dining options: Reservations
Antioch, Illinois
“We felt like regulars.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great food, friendly staff made our Sunday evening meal a memory while we were visiting Chattanooga. We'll return for sure next time travelling through.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
maitland, florida
“Exit 5 off I-75 In Chattanooga. OUTBACK Steakhouse is OUT and Texas Roadhouse Is IN!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I learned some new information about this chain. Our sever at the bar tables "Whitney" share how they open so late in the day 4:30 P.M. due to the meat beinng delivered daily and experienced butchers hand cutting thr steaks for you to select from a meat case in front of the flame fire grill. I always shrugs this off as being not important until my last 4 visits to OUTBACK in Florida, Georgia and TN all disappointed me in the veins and toughness that I chalked it up to being a beef vendor thing. Texas Roadhouse just proved my point on purchasing quality Beef from reputable reliable beef suppliers. We had the 12OZ New York Strip Med Rare and a Roadkill 10OZ Chopped Steak smothered in Brown Gravy. This meal was A+ and I will go out of my way to eat at this chain in the future. You have to prepare and seek out because they are not a chain that is abundant due to the quality beef they are serving. A couple of other needs facts. They do line dancing starting at 6:30 in the dining room throughout the night with 8 of the servers entertaining in the dining room. Most of their employees are college students that love to perform. And let's not forget the gimmick peanuts "all you can eat" don't worry you can make a mess on the floor. Plus all you can eat homemade white yeast rolls with a cinnamon butter. Go here you will thank me for this review your mouth will water with a delicious juciy flavorful staek you probably haven't had for awhile. Thank you Whitney for being such a great informative server and a happy one too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mpeacock_10
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great steak and excellent service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I go to this location 3-4 times per week and have always had great service and excellent food. My preference is the Sirloin for affordable quality but the filet salad is also excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Helix, OR
“Typical TR, with a twist”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Not our first Texas Roadhouse, but the first time here. Spouse had pork chops and I had a half rack of ribs. The ribs were so tender I had to eat them with a fork because they wouldn't stay on the bone. The fries were fine, nothing special. The "fresh vegetables" were broccoli and baby carrots. I wish someone would think of other vegetables besides broccoli. The carrots are okay, but how about zucchini? Or other squashes or beans, or asparagus? There must be something... And I really don't like broccoli and it really doesn't like me.

The woman who seated us acted like it was a serious bother, never spoke, dropped the silverware and menus on the table and walked off. TR personnel are usually over solicitous, almost to the point of annoying. This was odd. Our waitress was typical.

Visited April 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Steaks were great!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our steaks were cooked exactly as we ordered and had wonderful flavors.( Filet & Ribeye) We were happy with our sides, as well.

Visited April 2013