“Wonderful ambiance! Great food! Fantastic experience!”

St. John's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
St. John's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th St
Transit: Chattanooga's complimentary electric shuttle has a stop at the St. John's building.
Description: Chattanooga's most acclaimed restaurant, St. John's Restaurant serves inventive Regional American cuisine from Chef Daniel Lindley in a elegant, historic setting. St. John's superb staff will provide you with a warm and remarkable dining experience and delight you with an extensive and eclectic selection of wines.
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Wonderful ambiance! Great food! Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I went there for Valentines day. The host and hostesses were extremely, extremely professional and organized! The wait staff was efficient, polite and professional.

We had a three course meal and every single thing I ate from appetizer from desert was scrumptious! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this experience start to finish!!!!

Would definitely return!

1 Thank jmelissaprentice

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Top notch dinner and service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I chose the St John's Restaurant for a Valentine's dinner and were not disappointed. the wait staff was both attentative and knowledgeable. We asked many questions about the main course and settled on the Strube Ranch Wagyu Beef Zabuton Steak and Roasted Beef Filet. After starting with a nice appetizer of sweet potato chips, warm bread, and organic salad, we were served the Zabuton and Filet. They were very both delicious, tender, and cooked to order. The ONLY caveat I would add is it seemed that the filet was the combination of two separate cuts of beef with a slightly different taste for each. The larger cut was excellent. The Zabuton was my favorite of the two. No hesitation recommending this restaurant to anyone.

2 Thank BruceR_2832
Winter Park, Florida
“St John's Tops the Bill”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Outstanding food and attentive service. Marcello and Ashley hosted at the bar, having arrived without a reservation on a Saturday night - sensational meal, Foie Gras to start, followed by Antelope & rounded off with molten chocolate cake desert - delicious. Each course was paired majestically by Marcello with an 07 Sauternes, 09 Cabernet Sauvignon & 79 Pedro Ximenez respectively. Whatever you do try this restaurant - but booking ahead is essential

“Still top notch”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I enjoy our trips to St. John's, and our visit Feb 8th was no different. The wait staff is excellent, the Strube Ranch Wagyu Beef Zabuton Steak was fabulous, and the dinner was perfect as normal. I highly recommend.

Houston, Texas, United States
“We Will Return”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The food, service and value are excellent, but even better is the management of St. John's and their sister restaurant, The Meeting Place. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with guests which usually would render a five star review but our experience will shock you particularly in this day and age. At our hotel the next morning we discovered my wife left her purse with wallet, money , I.D.'s, credit cards in it, at the restaurant; somehow a friend knew one of the owner/managers and gave us his number. We explained the faux pas and told him our flight was to depart before they opened. First, he took our call, next he went to his restaurant and to our delight not only did he find my wife's purse, everything was in it! Where else would we be so fortunate?!?! We Will Return, not just for the food et al ,but for the honesty and ethics of the owners/management and employees.