“On point”

St. John's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
St. John's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th St
Transit: Chattanooga's complimentary electric shuttle has a stop at the St. John's building.
Description: Chattanooga's most acclaimed restaurant, St. John's Restaurant serves inventive Regional American cuisine from Chef Daniel Lindley in a elegant, historic setting. St. John's superb staff will provide you with a warm and remarkable dining experience and delight you with an extensive and eclectic selection of wines.
“On point”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend in Chattanooga to celebrate our anniversary and topped it off with dinner at St. John's. we've been here before, but don't remember it being as spectacular as it was. The atmosphere was private and mellow. The service was top-notch and friendly. All of the dishes were spectacular. I had the roasted filet (med rare) while my wife had the wagyu zabuton steak (med). My filet was off the chain and my wife's zabuton steak had an incredible flavor....although my filet was great, I think I mis-ordered. We will be back soon. Outstanding dinner close to home.

ATLANTA
“Surpasses expectations”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We celebrated my husband's birthday with an overnight trip to Chattanooga, and booked St John's Meeting Room based on Trip advisor recommendations. The room is quite charming, with unobstrusive background music. The young waitstaff was very pleasant and energetic. Miranda added a lot to our enjoyment. The menue is very interesting indeed. Loved the hummous and the vegan large plate was so memorable.

The South
“Exceptional Experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was definitely a splurge for our anniversary dinner. We had an incredible evening from beginning to end. The food was fresh, prepared in a creative way, and beautifully served. The service was what you would expect from a restaurant of this caliber. The decor was fancy and polished without being pretentious or gaudy. I can't wait for the next reason to celebrate!

Lumberton, Texas
“Amazing food on business dinner”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

A vendor took us out to dinner for here. The menu was paired down to 2 dishes for soup/salad, 3 main dishes, and 2 desserts. I chose the corn chowder with Maine lobster for the soup course, free range chicken with kale and spinich gnocchi for main course, and the molten lava cake for dessert. We also were served Kobe beef with gorgonzola cheese, cocktail shrimp, and cheese puffs with honey truffle sauce. Everything served to us was delicious, amazing, and had a wonderful mix on the palette. I will go back even on my dime if ever in Chattanooga again!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“There's a reason why it is #1”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service standards and attention to detail is why this place remains at #1 consistently. The folks at TerraMae are trying hard to stomp you out, but it will never happen, not until they learn these few simple lessons about food quality and service.

2 Thank sean w