“Good food ,great service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga, TN
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga, TN is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Chattanooga is located at Shallowford Road and I-75 in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel.We serve the finest steaks in Chattanooga. Treat yourself to a USDA Prime steak that arrives sizzling on a 500° plate and a bottle from our award-winning wine list. With a spacious bar and multiple dining rooms that are ideal for business dinners, private parties and date nights, our Chattanooga steak house team offers a dining experience you and your guests will long remember.The restaurant boasts private dining rooms to host your next event or meeting. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, an important business lunch or a social event, Ruth’s Chris of Chattanooga can accommodate your needs.
fairfield,ct
“Good food ,great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Greated and seated quickly. Server was friendly, knowledgable, and effecient. The food was done exactly as requested. Nice place that I will visit again

Visited December 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Great cocktails, fun bar and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

The staff was super friendly and the cocktails were great. I had the blueberry mojito and my friend had the apricot sour. Recommend both.

The bar ambiance was my favorite. We sat in our comfy, high-back chairs and explored wines and cocktails on their iPad wine lists. It was a lot of fun.

I ordered the sizzling crab cakes and a Ruth's chop salad. Both were delicious. (My wine pairing was a Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc.) I can't rave enough about the chop salad. It's presented like a tuna tartare stack tower with crispy onion strings on top. I wasn't really hungry, but I had to eat it all.

Visited October 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

It was great to see Ruth's Chris come to Chattanooga! I have dined at several locations in the past and have never had a bad meal or experience there. The steaks are simply incredible, the ribeye I had melted in my mouth. The sides are just as good and if you don't want a steak, they have a full menu of items. I would suggest ordering off the dinner menu even for lunch so you can see the variety of offerings. I went online and may a reservation so we were able to walk right in and be seated. This is a great place to spend a romantic evening or have a special dinner with the family. It is pricy, but for an occasional "special" event it is well worth it. The service was over the top!

Chattanooga
“Go for the dessert”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Chattanooga is very lucky to have such a wonderful restaurant in its midst. I have eaten here and at the little bit less formal Meeting Place next door around 10 times. I have never had an even remotely bad experience from the food to the service to everything. This includes dinners with my wife and large business dinners. Last week, I had the lamb while others enjoyed the quail breast wrapped in bacon. Exceptional!

• Visited December 2013
“Delicious food and great atomosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place is on the pricey side, but i would recommend as a place to go for a special dinner. I went for a party for my husband's work. Everything we had was excellent from the speciality cocktails to the entree. I'm not a big steak eater but best steak I've ever had. The atmosphere is nice too. Wait staff was very friendly and make sure your every need is met. I will be going back with the rest of my family in the future.