“The Worst Ruth Chris”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 854 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Chattanooga is located at Shallowford Road and I-75 in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel.We serve the finest steaks in Chattanooga. Treat yourself to a USDA Prime steak that arrives sizzling on a 500° plate and a bottle from our award-winning wine list. With a spacious bar and multiple dining rooms that are ideal for business dinners, private parties and date nights, our Chattanooga steak house team offers a dining experience you and your guests will long remember.The restaurant boasts private dining rooms to host your next event or meeting. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, an important business lunch or a social event, Ruth’s Chris of Chattanooga can accommodate your needs.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I went to this location when it opened a couple of month's ago. and this is not your typical Ruth Chris. I have never gone to any location where the service and food were both awful. If I had not been to this restaurant before, and this was my first experience ..... I would have never returned. Thank God I had been to Ruth Chris ,and knew what to expect. They are known for there great food and service, which obviously this location has neither. There prices should be the same and there absolutely not.. Not to mention the food should taste the same and it doesn't . If this is your first time to dine with Ruth Chris don't dine at this location, because you will never know what a Great restaurant they are. This locations will also over charge you big time.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved or recent stop here. I have been to other Ruth's Chris and they have always been great but this was even better then expected. Perfect meat perfectly cooked filet so tender I think I could have cut it with my finger. I highly recommend this location and this chain.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here twice since its opening, and have not been disappointed! First, the service was exceptional. Our waiter was Sarah, who was charming, professional and extremely attentive. Her personality made us feel right at home. The food, divine! Our steaks were perfectly cooked and melted in our mouths. We had the potatoes au gratin and asparagus, again, delish! Try the bread pudding or the choc mousse cake.....worth every calorie, too! Chattanooga needed a high end, upscale restaurant. This is a perfect place for a celebration, business or romantic dining experience. Stop complaining about the money you will spend, cuz you can't take it with you!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

40 dollar steak ordered medium came rare...sent it back after 12 minutes it returned burned and charred and still raw in the middle...sautéed spinach was drowned in salted butter really greasy and slimy...my husband spit it out....we didn't have to pay for anything...manager comped us...we were so dissapointed ! Would have preferred a good meal!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

After going to Nashville location several times, I really anticipated the opening of this location. I was not disappointed. Excellent food service and great to see in Chattanooga.