“Great Job!”

Uncle Larry's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Uncle Larry's Restaurant is a family owned business. We thank God first and foremost. We provide a down home fish fry environment. We offer Tilapia, Whiting, Perch and mouth watering Catfish. Come sit in with us and enjoy some good fish. "FISH SO GOOD IT'LL SMACK YA"
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Job!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very simple family restaurant. Everyone at my table ordered the fried catfish dinner and we all loved it. Although the plate only had two fillets they were very large and I didn't need a third. I also had pasta salad, hush puppies and fried okra. Everything was great! Thanks Uncle Larry!

Chattanooga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish in town”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The fried catfish and tilapia were delicious. Uncle Larry was a hoot and staff were great. A lot of food but cleaned our plates and then tried dessert...oh my goodness the strawberry cobbler was yummy. Will definitely go back!

1 Thank Benandwendy
“#1 for good reason”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had one more evening in Chattanooga and pulled up Tripadvisor for dinner options. When #1 of 696 restaurants had reviews stating affordability, we had to try Larry's. I was a bit surprised as it is a smaller place, but their fish was so good, it SMACKED us! Wonderful people, EXCELLENT food! I have no idea why we could park right in front, walk in and sit down at 5:30 on a Saturday. This place should be packed every night! My wife and I split the fish sampler and all four types were magnificent along with cucumber salad and cole slaw. Thanks to Larry and staff for a wonderful experience.

4 Thank Churchjedi
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fish was absolutely delicious! Pricing is very reasonable, very friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Northport, Alabama
“Wish he was my Uncle Larry”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly owner! Best fried catfish ever. Have us a sample if some fried pickles he's thinking about adding to the menu.

1 Thank Jlecs