“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Dining options: Delivery
atlanta
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

While not a big burger fan dined here for lunch, I must say it exceeded my expectations. Very friendly employees that do everything to provide a comfortable dining experience. Servers were extremely quick and efficient. Server talked us into the fried pickles, my first time trying these. They were absolutely awesome, accompanied with horseradish sauce. Fried to perfection, very crisp and not greasy at all! Shared an order of fries, nice and crispy and again fried perfectly with no oily taste. Ordered a 1/4 lb. burger medium and it was prepared exactly as ordered. Very juicy and loaded with flavor. I am not one for a lot of toppings I prefer tasting the meat and not overwhelming it with toppings. Overall a very good dining experience, the place was VERY busy but service was great.

• Visited November 2013

Talbott, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary. Some friends of hers had told her about it. The burgers are awesome! I ordered my burger with lots of toppings and when the server brought it out it was very well prepared ( not sloppy or thrown together). We got the loaded fries and a strawberry shake both were terrific. The entire wait staff checked in on us several times. I highly reccomend this resteraunt as we will be back!!

• Visited November 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Burger, Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been to this throwback burger joint twice and had great experiences both times. My friend said it was the best burger he had ever had and I would put it in my top five. The service was very friendly and prompt as well. Overall great experiences with no complaints! I highly recommend this one of a kind establishment.

Visited May 2013
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Infinite variety burgers and great shakes”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Cheeburger Cheeburger in Chatanooga for lunch. We had really good burgers and excellent shakes. The burgers were cooked perfectly and the list of toppings was impressive. You can pick pretty much anything on your burger. Size of meat, bun, cheese, and all kinds of toppings even peanut butter. Their shakes are similar, a full page of flavor plus a shake of the day and option to make it a malt. The burgers were excellent, a little messy, but cooked right and tasty.
The atmosphere was cozy, retro decor with some cool old signs. I'd go back again if in Chattanooga again.

Tallahassee, Florida
“NEAT LITTLE RETRO DINER”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

After visiting the Tennessee Aquarium, we walked one block across the street to have lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger. We had never heard of this diner and decided to try it. We were pleasantly surprised. They were crowded and the tables were close together to accommodate as many patrons as possible. Our server was a very nice and polite young man. This is mainly a hamburger place where you build your own hamburger on a whole wheat or white bun. There is a selection of items to put on your burger at no extra cost. They had a soda fountain where they prepared beverages and milkshakes. I would have loved to have had a hand-made milkshake but I opted for a cherry vanilla Coke instead, which was very tasty. Our hamburgers were large and some came with regular fries; however, my husband ordered sweet potato fries that were served with a sweet marshmallow dipping sauce. The hamburgers were so big that two of us could only eat half of it and put the other halves in a to-go box. This was a fun place to eat - all types of memorabilia on the walls and '60s-'70s music playing on the speakers. We will definitely eat here again when in Chattanooga.

Visited November 2013