“Very Impressed!”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary. Some friends of hers had told her about it. The burgers are awesome! I ordered my burger with lots of toppings and when the server brought it out it was very well prepared ( not sloppy or thrown together). We got the loaded fries and a strawberry shake both were terrific. The entire wait staff checked in on us several times. I highly reccomend this resteraunt as we will be back!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been to this throwback burger joint twice and had great experiences both times. My friend said it was the best burger he had ever had and I would put it in my top five. The service was very friendly and prompt as well. Overall great experiences with no complaints! I highly recommend this one of a kind establishment.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Cheeburger Cheeburger in Chatanooga for lunch. We had really good burgers and excellent shakes. The burgers were cooked perfectly and the list of toppings was impressive. You can pick pretty much anything on your burger. Size of meat, bun, cheese, and all kinds of toppings even peanut butter. Their shakes are similar, a full page of flavor plus a shake of the day and option to make it a malt. The burgers were excellent, a little messy, but cooked right and tasty.
The atmosphere was cozy, retro decor with some cool old signs. I'd go back again if in Chattanooga again.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

After visiting the Tennessee Aquarium, we walked one block across the street to have lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger. We had never heard of this diner and decided to try it. We were pleasantly surprised. They were crowded and the tables were close together to accommodate as many patrons as possible. Our server was a very nice and polite young man. This is mainly a hamburger place where you build your own hamburger on a whole wheat or white bun. There is a selection of items to put on your burger at no extra cost. They had a soda fountain where they prepared beverages and milkshakes. I would have loved to have had a hand-made milkshake but I opted for a cherry vanilla Coke instead, which was very tasty. Our hamburgers were large and some came with regular fries; however, my husband ordered sweet potato fries that were served with a sweet marshmallow dipping sauce. The hamburgers were so big that two of us could only eat half of it and put the other halves in a to-go box. This was a fun place to eat - all types of memorabilia on the walls and '60s-'70s music playing on the speakers. We will definitely eat here again when in Chattanooga.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay. We thought the burgers were great, not dry at all. There are so many free toppings for your burger that is cooked to order. The possibilities are endless. I was not as impressed with the milkshake. It is a vanilla ice cream base, and you add flavors to customize it. It is just different syrups they add to make the flavors. I thought that if I ordered something with coconut, that there would actually be coconut flakes in it. Shake wasn't bad, just not for me. Onion rings were fantastic, fries were ok. Would definitely visit again. We actually found one in a nearby city that my husband often travels to for work. We will be visiting it next time we go with him.