“Good Burgers and Good Service”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped in for a quick burger while visiting the Aquarium. Burgers were really good. The service was outstanding. We had a waiter on his first day and he conversed with my 10 year old son like an old pro. C.J. made my son's experience really great. Good job.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We drove 2 hours just to eat here!!! This was our third visit and we will definitely be back!!! Great burgers with tons of options to make them as individual as you are :) If you like to try different cheese/ veggie/ condiment combos on your burgers, this is the place for you!! You can also order fresh cut fries or sweet potato fries to complement that burger. Not to mention dozens of shake flavors!! Staff is really friendly and accommodating. Just an overall great burger joint for burger lovers!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We had to wait about 20 min on the table which at first I was a little annoyed with but the burgers made it all worth the wait and the manager was doing an excellent job of trying to make everyone as comfortable as possible whole they waited by offering us to try appetizers (free) and drinks while we waited. Our food was awesome the place was great and we will def eat there again!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This restaurant is conveniently located right across the street from the IMAX and the Chattanooga Tennessee aquarium. My boys completed the pounder burger challenge and got their pictures on the wall. I believe out of all the places we ate at; I think they felt most at home here. There are some great retro and creamed soda options. They even let you create your own concoctions as well. There are several different choices for burgers here and they even have a vegan burger that I tried. It was actually one of the better ones I have had a restaurant and it was cooked just right, not overdone at all. The fried pickles are the best! The wait staff and other employees are very friendly and service was absolutely great. This is a fun place to take your kids and it is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

you had 5 different sizes to choose from and 6 different cheeses and 25 plus choices of free toppings, plus fries with choices of toppings too