Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed one night while traveling through the area and was very happy with our suite. I liked the design of the suite and sitting room was separated from the bedroom. The bed was comfortable and it was a clean quiet stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am only sorry your visit was so short. I hope you had the chance to experience some of our unique offerings, like our complimentary Evening Reception and free Made-to-Order Breakfast. If not, perhaps you can return at some point in the future - thanks again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,557)

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Facility is great, service great! Food great, and receptions generous. Lighting in room a little poor. Linens were white and clean. Towels were soft and quite absorbent. Coffee maker nice but you're out of luck if the brew pak is torn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I thank you for taking the time to write your comments regarding your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you were pleased with our services and facilities. I hope you will visit us again next time you travel back our way - thank you for your business!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

No shuttle service, on site restaurant is way too expensive and the Manager's reception was the poorest we have ever seen at an Embassy. Facility is beautiful and with improvements can be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent visit with us here - I am sorry we did not appear to meet all your expectations. Our Ruth's Chris Steak House is very popular and their prices reflect their unique offerings. As for our Evening Reception, if you could be more specific about what concerns you encountered I would be grateful. Thanks again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was one of the Best and Most memorable night for me and my family. Our 17 year old daughter was going to her Junior prom and we wanted to make this a special night for all that was involved. We got her dressed and family, friends, and her date all arrived for the BIG reveal... After her reveal and the picture taking around the Lavish grounds of the hotel from the waterfall, fireplace pose and the 2nd floor terrace just to name a few. She and her date were off to the prom and me and her dad finally had an exhale moment. We went to the terrace ourselves and enjoyed great conversation with each other and the fire pit and beautiful night air as our back drop. We then decided to go to the restaurant for Long Island Teas and I ordered Ribeye and he ordered the Stuffed chicken with the sides to match. We finally capped off with a goodbye. He went home and I went up to the room to further relax and the Queen waited for her princess to arrive back at curfew. After waking up to one of the Best Breakfast and our girl talk we strolled the grounds to take in one last memory. And the King came to pick up his heirs. Because our son senior prom was the next weekend. Lets just say I let the King have more control over that day. And by the way ALL amenities were used and enjoyed. The Davis Family Chattanooga,Tn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

We are honored that you chose us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place as your venue for such a special occasion: I am so pleased to hear everything went well for your daughter! I am also glad you enjoyed our hotel and had the chance to experience many of our offerings - especially Ruth's Chris Steak House. I hope you all will return again soon as it will be our pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you again for your business!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Everything was as you would expect from an Embassy Suites except for the lack of a shuttle service. That was a nuisance that will likely make me pick a different hotel next time I'm in Chattanooga. I said all I want to but it is making type more to get to 200 characters...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback - I am glad you enjoyed your overall visit. I note your comment about a shuttle - we considered this but it just did not make sense for us in the long-run. I do hope you will change your mind about not staying with us again but I totally understand if that is your final decision. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My family and I recently were in Chattanooga during spring break week. I can not say enough nice things about this property and the staff. When we arrived we were greeted by the front desk upon entering and asked how our trip was. I always like to take note of people's names when traveling so I can give recognition when we have had excellent service. Come to find out one of the "friendly folk" at the front was a manager, Jay. It shows in the attitude of the staff when a manger loves what they do as much as Jay seems too. He recommended family friendly places to go and see in Chattanooga, restaurants good to the area and answered all our questions. The other people at the front desk helping with our check in were AJ and Michelle. We got settled into our rooms and went back downstairs to take in all Chattanooga has to offer. The property is very nice and modern in features. Rooms were beyond my expectation of clean and there were plenty of nice thick towels. The complimentary breakfast had all one could ask for in the mornings. There is also a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in the property that is excellent. Would I recommend this property to others, as we say in Texas, " you bet your bottom dollar I would"! In fact, we are planning another trip back to Chattanooga in the future. Thanks Jay for such great "Southern Hospitality" from you and your staff and for making our trip a memorable one. We look forward to staying with you all again.

Room Tip: This property is newer, very clean and I don't think you would be disappointed in any room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

It is with great joy that I read your detailed review of your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I especially thank you for the very kind feedback about our staff - especially our Assistant General Manager, Jay Raynor. He does a tremendous job for us here and is truly one of our greatest assets. Rest assured that he will see a copy of your review and that I will personally thank him - and A.J. and Michele - for the outstanding service they all provided to you. I am glad you had the chance to experience all we had to offer; we look forward to your return visit and being of service to you again soon. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This is my family's first time at this hotel and it was am excellent choice. We stayed here after driving for 10 hours and it definitely provided us with the rest and relaxation we needed.

Most notable is the wonderful bed that prompted my spouse to have me ask what brand bed they have.
It kind of ruined the next hotel stay because the bed is not at par with the bed at Embassy Suites.

We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2014
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with and try us out here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place during your recent trip; I am happy to know we met your expectations. I totally agree with you about our beds; the exact Model is Serta Fire Blocker # EL8804. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being of service to you again!