Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place
$131
$146
$136
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$70
BestWestern.com
$175
$162
Doubletree.com
1,607 results
All reviewsruth's chrisevening receptionmellow mushroommade to order omeletsgreat hotelroom suitehamilton placecomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbeautiful lobbybreakfast was excellentliving areaexcellent stayindoor poolspring breakfitness centerstaff was friendly
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have not stayed in an Embassy Suites in a while and this location exceeded my expectations. It seemed brand new. Our room and the hotel were very clean. The staff was friendly. Using the business center was easy and a great perk. My only complaint would be that the breakfast in the morning offered pancakes and waffles and there were none. There was a sign saying they had them but when you asked they said they didn't. Just remove the sign please. I would stay here again. Its great value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your very kind and positive feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am very happy to know you and your family were pleased with our overall services and facilities and felt our staff took good care of you. Thanks for the feedback about breakfast - great point and I have already shared this with the management team there. I hope you will stay with us again in the future - thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This hotel was pretty good overall. We are a family of seven and we came to Chattanooga for a quick and close to home Spring Break trip. With our military discount, we got a good rate for a two room suite. When we arrived I was impressed with the decor and the room. I was equally excited to see a Ruth's Chris in the hotel. My husband and I had been planning to have a date night there. Everything was going great. Now, a few things that I didn't like. The made to order breakfast was pretty good however, I think that the service would have been quicker had there been more than one person preparing it. In addition, the dining room attendant was nice but I felt that she was a bit unprofessional. Her name tag read "Poochie". One morning they were out of cream. The next morning out of 2% milk. I overheard her talking about needing help to keep the area clean. Small things but the management of the dining area greatly contrasts the management of the entire hotel.

With that said, we enjoyed all the local Chattanooga sites that were pretty close to the hotel. We planned to use our last day as a swim day for the kids. Unfortunately, the swimming pool was closed for two days. That disappointed the kids so we decided to check out a day early. Would I stay at the Embassy again? Sure. Minus a few inconveniences, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here, especially your observations about the breakfast service - I have shared your comments with the management team there. I am so sorry about the pool closing; for the record, I was the one who made that decision due to a mechanical failure that required me to drain and refill it. I am really, really sorry that you and your family were affected by this but safety was my primary concern. There is never a good time for things like that to happen; I can only hope this will not prevent you from choosing to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

A family vacation! Clean rooms with excellent housekeeping service, pleasant employees along with a delicious breakfast makes for an overall outstanding stay! I've never had a bad visit at an Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your obvious loyalty to our Brand and for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; we really appreciate and thank you for your business. I hope you will choose to stay with us again next time you are up our way from Georgia.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while attending my cousins wedding. Upon arrival, we were pleased with the cleanliness and nice decor of the hotel lobby. We had a king suite. It was nice and spacious for my boys and I. The rooms were clean. The staff courteous. The made-to-order breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed our 3 days here. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: March 2014
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

I am so glad you and your family were pleased with your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife, infant daughter and I stayed at this hotel on the way back from our first family beach vacation. I've never stayed at an Embassy Suites, but I'll always make it my first choice from now on. The hotel is beautiful, clean and the staff are friendly and courteous. It was nice to stay in a hotel room that didn't have paper-thin walls. Our room was very quiet despite the hotel being at capacity. The breakfast was unbelievably great! The nicest hotel I've ever stayed at was an Intercontinental Hotel in Atlanta and I must say that this hotel is just as nice for half the cost. Please do yourself a favor and stay here.

Room Tip: We stayed in 206 and were very pleased.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

We are honored that you chose to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place for you first experience with Embassy Suites - welcome to our Brand! I hope this will be the first of many for you and your family. I am so glad you all were pleased with our services and facilities and felt we took good care of you - this matters the most. We look forward to being of service to you again soon - thank you for your business!