Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
San Antonio, TX, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

It is a very nice hotel with large clean, comfortable rooms. A microwave and refrigerator are in the suite and coffee and water are available in the lobby. The complementary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres were very good. We entertaianed family in our suite and extra chairs were promptly delivered.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Sally L
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; thank you for your business. I am glad you were pleased with our services and facilities; did you have a chance to experience Ruth's Chris Steak House, located right here in the Hotel? I hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back our way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
boaz, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Best hotel stay I have had in a very long time if not the best ever. From the desk clerk to the bartender Atilla at the reception everyone went above and beyond. I will go back to this hotel again and hopefully very soon

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your very kind comments regarding your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; we are truly honored to receive such positive feedback and I am thrilled you were so pleased with us. Thank for the recognition about our staff, especially Atilla - I will be sure to share this with him and his managers. We look forward to your return visit - thank you for your business!
Hiawassee, Georgia
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My family stayed here for a weekend trip to Chattanooga. We chose this hotel because we had stayed at Embassy Suites before and had always been pleased.
The room was good, clean, comfortable. We booked a room with a king bed and pull out couch since it was myself, husband and our 2 children (ages 2 and 2 months). We asked for extra towels and blankets.
Upon arriving, the staff was very friendly. Our room had extra towels and extra blankets; however, there were no sheets for the pull out couch. It was just a bare mattress. For ths first night we just put extra blankets down and used it.
The next day I asked the front desk to make sure that they put sheets on the pull out couch when they cleaned our room. She said she would take of it.
When we arrived back to our room, it had been cleaned. This time, no extra towels were left, even though we had used all 4 that morning--they only left 3. Also, the pull out couch was made up with the blankets and no sheets were put on it. I called down to the front desk and asked about the sheets. She apologized, said that she told housekeeping to put sheets on and said that she would get them to bring them. A few minutes later, what appeared to be a housekeeping floor supervisor knocked on our door and asked why we needed sheets since they put the blankets back on the pull out couch. She argued with me over why I would want just a fitted sheet on the mattress!!! I finally got her to bring me on and I made the bed myself.
As a hotel manager myself, I found it frustrating that they would not want to put sheets on the mattress for the pull out couch. It was also frustrating that they know we ask for extra towels, we use all the extra towels and then when they make our room up, they don't leave extra towels again. That seems like poor housekeeping management to me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Katepol
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit; while I am glad you were pleased with our overall services and facilities I am sorry to learn about the misunderstanding with housekeeping. I spoke personally with the supervisor in question and I assure you it was not her intent to appear argumentative but I do apologize if this was the impression she made. We strive each day to provide the best possible service and we clearly did not in your case. I hope you will not allow this incident to permanently tarnish your opinion of us and that you will give us another opportunity in the future to regain your confidence.
Boaz
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great experience. Hotel staff very nice, went above and beyond what was expected. My birthday was 2 days earlier, they saw this I guess due to being a HH member. When my wife and I got back from dinner there was a bottle of wine and 2 glasses in the room, with happy birthday! Did not expect this, amazing! At the reception from 5:30-7:30 the bartender Atilla was great, seemed happy to be there and treated everyone with respect, tried to accomodate them in any way he could. The Chef and staff at breakfast was excellent. Everyone at the hotel just seemed to go out of there way to speak and make sure our experience was great. One if not the best hotel experience we have ever had. And we have stayed everywhere from 5 stars on down

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
I am very grateful to you for taking the time to write such positive comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place. Allow me to also recognize and thank you for your obvious loyalty to Hilton as an HHonors member. I am very pleased to learn that you were pleased with our services and facilities and especially the extra efforts made by our staff. I hope your birthday was an enjoyable one; perhaps next year you will return and allow us the opportunity to be of service to you again. Thank you for your business!
Alabama
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went to visit friends in Chattanooga for my birthday. When I arrived, the hotel staff were very friendly and when they found out it was my birthday, they immediately sent a complimentary cheesecake and bottle of wine up to my room along with a hand-written note from the evening supervisor. It was a great experience. Housekeeping checked on me daily (I left my do not disturb sign up all day), just to see if I needed service. The front desk staff were always very helpful & gave some great food recommendations. I will definitely be going back to this hotel in the future! Great job!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are honored that you chose to stay with us here at the Embassy Suits Chattanooga - Hamilton Place for such a special occasion; on behalf of all of us here allow me to once again wish you a very Happy Birthday! Thank you for your kind comments about staff as this means more to us than anything - I am so glad to know they took such good care of you. We look forward to your return visit - thank you for your business!
fort myers, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

You know you're in a beautiful place from the moment you drive into the parking lot! lobby was inviting with the fireplace going and love the atmosphere of friendly patrons. Convenient from the interstate and close to an area that seemed "well to do" from the looks of what was in site of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Mike M
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; it was certainly our pleasure to serve you and I am glad you were happy with us and what we have to offer. I realize living in Florida you may not be back our way anytime soon but should that change in the future I hope you will once again chose to stay with us. Thank you for your business!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 1, 2014

from the moment you pull into the parking lot, you know you're at a place that meets and beats all expectations of an Embassy Suite hotel! This place is gorgeous. beautiful lobby and you're greeted with a smile. friendly staff! they have an indoor pool, business center and fitness facility. a top notch operation! fantastic part of town, so close to everything from grocery, to restaurants, and right off the interstate.

Room Tip: room 225. very quiet, never heard our neighbors. view left little to be desired (roof/ac units, et...