Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
fort myers, United States
“What a beauty!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

You know you're in a beautiful place from the moment you drive into the parking lot! lobby was inviting with the fireplace going and love the atmosphere of friendly patrons. Convenient from the interstate and close to an area that seemed "well to do" from the looks of what was in site of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Mike M
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; it was certainly our pleasure to serve you and I am glad you were happy with us and what we have to offer. I realize living in Florida you may not be back our way anytime soon but should that change in the future I hope you will once again chose to stay with us. Thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 1, 2014

from the moment you pull into the parking lot, you know you're at a place that meets and beats all expectations of an Embassy Suite hotel! This place is gorgeous. beautiful lobby and you're greeted with a smile. friendly staff! they have an indoor pool, business center and fitness facility. a top notch operation! fantastic part of town, so close to everything from grocery, to restaurants, and right off the interstate.

Room Tip: room 225. very quiet, never heard our neighbors. view left little to be desired (roof/ac units, et...
1 Thank Gatorval
I am so happy you were pleased with your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place and I thank you for your business. It's great to know you felt we were a good location for you and that you enjoyed our services and facilities. I hope you will chose to stay with us again next time your travels bring you back our way.
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Good experience. Brand new, very clean, well trained staff! Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on site was excellent! The fitness center was well equipped. I would like to see the morning breakfast buffet extended past 9 am.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you were pleased with our offerings and especially that you had the chance to experience Ruth's Chris Steak House. We do extend our Breakfast hours on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, to 10:30am. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon - thank you for your business!
Richmond, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We are very picky when we travel and usually stay in 5 Star Hotels. However, with the excellent reviews of this hotel and the room configuration. We decided to give it a try. Well, all I can say is we were wowed!!! For a 120.00 a night this was an amazing hotel. I would recommend it to anyone staying in this area and we will defiantly be back when we are in the Chattanooga area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you so much for deciding to give us a try here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; it gives me great pleasure to learn that you were not disappointed and felt you made the right choice. We are grateful and thank you for your business- I hope you had the chance to enjoy all our offerings and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Trion, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

For personal convenience I stayed in the Chattanooga Embassy Suites overnight. The atmosphere was most welcoming as I entered and continued throughout my stay. I will use Embassy Suites on future travels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; it was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest. Was this your first experience with the Embassy Suites Brand? If so, we will be honored to be your future lodging choice, especially if your travels bring you back to Chattanooga. Thank you so much for your business!
United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great hotel, staff, restaurant and bar. I was assigned a handicap room. It has three (3') internal doors that were always in the way. I am not handicapped however I would challenge you to get the opinion of a person that is confined to a wheel chair. I would venture to say that this room might be MORE challenging to navigate than a regular room. I did NOT ask for another room because it was quite late when I arrived and was ready to get some rest. Why do you assign these rooms to NON handicapped patrons?

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your comments - I am glad you were pleased with your overall visit. I am not entirely sure why you received this particular room assignment; it was not directly intentional and was probably our attempt to give you your requested bed-type during a busy night. I apologize if this presented any inconvenience and hope it will not prevent you from choosing to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.
Elizabethton, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great experience at a great hotel. Good value for the money. The location is perfect for most activities. The added bonus of a Ruth's Chris steak house attached to the hotel is great. They provide all food service for the hotel. Meeting space is best in that part of town.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you found us to be a good location and that you were pleased with your experience. I certainly appreciate your kind comments about Ruth's Chris Steak House and will be sure to share these with them. Thanks for your business and I hope you will return again soon.