“Best Embassy Suites So Far”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We spend 3 nights at this new property for a family wedding. It is a gorgeous property and looks more like an elegant inn rather than the usual Embassy Suites. Large fireplaces, exposed stone walls, water fountains, fresh flowers ... get the picture? The property is new and hasn't had a lot of "wear and tear", so it was sparkling clean, fresh, and wonderful. The 2-room suite is the standard Embassy Suites model with room safe, microwave/fridge/sink, etc. Very spacious and inviting. The complimentary "manager's reception" was appreciated, if cocktail selections were very limited. Staff bent over backward for us with the exception of a housekeeping mistake one day when we were in and out of our room at family functions. Our room never got cleaned that day, but we survived. Don't overlook the utterly fantastic Ruth's Chris Steakhouse inside this property! It is a fantastic and classy oasis for a cocktail or special dinner during your stay.

Room Tip: This property has fantastic sound-proofing. I'd say get a room on a high floor away from the ic...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive summary of your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. It is clear you are an experienced and knowledgable Embassy Suites brand traveler so your recognition and rating means a great deal to us. While I am glad you enjoyed your overall experience I am sorry for the Housekeeping mishap - no excuse for that and I hope you were not too inconvenienced. Did you actually have a chance to visit and enjoy Ruth's Chris Steak House? Best USDA Prime Beef in the City. Memphis is not too far away so I hope you will plan a return visit in the not-too-distant future as it will be our pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Chattanooga, the best being The Chattanooga... until NOW!!! The Embassy Suites near Hamilton Place far exceeded my expectations! It is so terrific to have a hotel of this caliber on this side of town!! Several Firepits available for socializing, Lookout Deck, beautiful stone fireplace in lobby with ample seating room that offers privacy; GREAT reception with wine and cheese; EXCELLENT clean fitness center! and while expensive you cant beat having Ruth's Chris right on site!! Everything about this hotel is upscale! EAsy close free parking. You will love it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the incredibly high praise you have showered on us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; the product and service level at the Chattannogan is always excellent and I am so honored to learn you feel that what we have to offer here is even better. Did you have a chance to experience Ruth's Chris Steak House yourself while you were here? Thank you again for your business - I hope we will continue to merit your trust and confidence in the future. Please come back soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Embassy Suites. The hotel was very clean and amazingly quiet! The parking lot was quite full, but I never heard another soul. The breakfast was excellent..made to order. I felt like this was a great deal. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - I am glad you were pleased. Our Complimentary Cooked-to Order Breakfast is just one of our "pillars" at Embassy. Did you have a chance to take advantage of our Evening Reception? If not, I hope you will return soon to do so. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Traveling with 4 little boys was made enjoyable with the great service, rooms, and b'fast this hotel provided. The rooms were super clean and we felt comfortable letting them crawl on the floor. The breakfast was excellent and had plenty of options for our family of 6. The service was stellar. It was a quiet, comfortable stay. And I loved that the housekeepers were quiet and didn't block the hallways with their carts-- I don't know that I saw a single one during our entire visit. Would definitely recommend this to individuals or large families traveling! Well worth the extra money for peace of mind!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very grateful to you both for your business and for the extremely kind and generous feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. It is heartening to know that your boys enjoyed everything as much as you did! I know how many lodging choices you have in our immediate area and really appreciate that you chose to stay with us. Nashville is not that far away so I hope you and your family will return and visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga for one night this fall to visit the city and bike on some of the local trails. The hotel was clean, with complimentary drinks during manager's reception, and a great breakfast buffet. We had the two room queen suite which was very spacious. They are within walking distance to the mall and there are a lot of restaurants close by. We rarely find such quality in this price range. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve_Georgia

Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattnooga, TN - I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall visit, including our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception. I am sorry you were with us for just one night - perhaps you can return soon and take advantage of everything else our Hotel has to offer; it would be our pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place was a great place to stay. The staff was wonderful and the rooms and service are outstanding. We were visiting Civil War sites and they are fairly convenient to this hotel. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel and it is close to shopping if that's important to you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MRiseling

Thanks for your comments about your visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - I am glad you found us a good and convenient location. Thanks, especially, for your kind recogntion of our staff - this means the most to us. Please think of us should your travels ever bring you back our way - thank you for your business!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I give this hotel 5 big stars. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are large and clean. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception offered variety. Most of all the staff was very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ramona P

We are honored by your 5-Star designation - thank you so much for this and for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. I am glad you enjoyed our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception. Atlanta is not too far away so please come back and visit us again. Thank you for your business!