Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place
$116
Country Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$149
$124
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$170
$111
  • Pool
1,593 results
All reviewsruth's chrisevening receptionmellow mushroommade to order omeletsgreat hotelroom suitehamilton placecomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbeautiful lobbybreakfast was excellentliving areaexcellent stayindoor poolspring breakfitness centerstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The hotel staff was very welcoming and were so sweet to my 15 month old son. They gave him his very own "key card" and he loved playing with it. At breakfast the next morning the staff helped us get a high chair and get situated. We enjoyed our stay and also liked getting the aquarium package!! I will go back in the future! The hotel lobby feels like the Ritz Carlton and the room was very nice as well!!

1  Thank Amanda W
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Wow, thank you SO much for the incredibly kind feedback about your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. I especially thank you for your comments about our staff; we pride ourselves on providing the very best, personalized service and it is always so heartening to hear when we succeed. I hope you and your son enjoyed the Tennessee Aquarium, truly one of the jewels of our city and worth the trip. It will be our pleasure to welcome you all back when you next travel our way, which I hope will be soon. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was very surprised at the room rate of this Embassy Suite property! It was very economical compared to other Embassy Suites that I have checked in the recent past . . . and didn't choose! The suite was a bit smaller than others, but still big enough. The breakfasts and manager's receptions are better than any other chains!

1  Thank volleyball3mom

Thanks for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - I am pleased you felt we were a good value for you and your family. I appreciate your very kind feedback about our Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception, two of our key pillars here at Embassy Suites - I am glad to enjoyed them! We look forward to being of service to you again - please come back soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel opened in July, so everything is brand new and spotless. The atrium, which is typical in most Embassy Suites is missing, and a high ceiling lobby and a bank of elevators takes it’s
place. We loved the modern décor of our spacious king suite. The pull-out couch in the living room was a sectional rather than a traditional couch, so there was plenty of room to stretch out. The bathroom was very large, with plenty of counter space to hold all our stuff. The bed was so comfortable that I got a good night’s sleep, something that I rarely do in hotels. There is a very large fitness room with several treadmills, an exercise bike, and free weights located on the lobby level. An indoor pool is located right across the hall. However, there were a few negatives. Although the cooked to order omelets were delicious, the layout of the breakfast area made it difficult to navigate. To get to the trays, plates, and utensils, you had to cut through the long line of people waiting for their omelets. Also, there could have been more TV channels. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay, and will be back the next time we visit Chattanooga.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saluga

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such detailed comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. I am very happy to know you enjoyed our services and facilities. I note your comment about our Atrium: it's not missing. What you saw was simply a different Atrium design for the new "Design Option III" Embassy Suites Hotel of which we are one. As for our Breakfast area, I agree with your feedback and we are looking at ways to alter the layout to address the issue to identified - thanks for bringing it to our attention. We look forward to your return visit - thank you for your business!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

For the price you get sooooooooooo much. Happy hour kept us happy with great service and good drinks on the house. The rooms were beautiful and that bed,,,,,,undeniably comfortable. This visit defintely makes me want to stay at Embassy Suites only,,, Good Job !!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rochelle M

Thank you so very much for your feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - we all appreciate your kind comments. The Evening Reception is unique to our Brand and I am so pleased to learn you enjoyed this. Did you have a chance to eat in Ruth's Chris Steak House while you were here? If not, I hope you will choose to stay with us again in order to give yourself that opportunity. Thank you for your business and loyalty to Embassy Suites!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Located very close to Hamilton Place Mall Shops and Restaurants. Very easy to get to, off of the Interstate. The Complimentary Breakfast was wonderful. The Room was clean and comfortable, well furnished - I slept great.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very glad you found us to be a good location for your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN, and that you were pleased with us. I am especially glad to hear that you slept so well as I know how critically important that is while away from home. I will share your kind feedback about our Cooked-to-Order Breakfast with those members of our team. Thank you for staying with us and please come back again!