“Excellent meal”

Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited 1885 with two other people. All of our meals were well prepared, and the service was excellent. I had the grilled trout, which had a good, fresh taste. The other two meals were the steak frites and the flounder. I tried a couple of bites of those meals, and can say they were both well prepared. Dessert options seemed a bit limited (three choices). One of the people in my party ordered chocolate cake, and said it was average. I still give the place five stars with those great entrees.

Visited August 2014

Senoia, Georgia
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had lunch on Friday - very good food. My husband had the Cuban, I had the grilled chicken, and my daughter had the macaroni and cheese along with a hot dog. While everything was very good, the macaroni and cheese was outstanding. The outdoor dining was really nice - always a bonus. Would definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Windsor, North Carolina
“Mouth watering-literally!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We rode the incline from the too of the mountain and ended up in St. Elmo in time for supper. We decided to try this place and were so glad we did!!! I ordered the spinach salad and the fried green tomatoes for my meal. The tomatoes had this pimento cheese on top that was FABULOUS! My husband ordered the trout and it was delicious too! Great choice, great food!

Naples, Florida
“Best burger ever !”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stopped here before our trip up the Incline....it's right at the base so very convenient. They have a nice outdoor eating area but it was raining do we were forced to eat inside. Very efficient service and management stopped by several times to check on us. I had a delicious burger and partner had a tasty Cuban sandwich. Prices were very reasonable. Since it was Saturday, they were serving brunch till 2:00. A nice surprise but we opted for regular lunch fare. I highly recommend this place if you are in the area for any of the local attractions.

• Visited July 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Great brunch!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had a great brunch and plan on going again soon. A good tip would be to go early, we noticed that it was very busy and a longer wait when we were leaving.

Visited June 2014