“Our recent stay”

Ranked #11 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Our recent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We found the staff most helpful, the room clean the beds comfortable ,excellent breakfast choices and a nice work out room. If you want to dine out there are several quality restaurants very close by within walking distance

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words you had for our hotel and staff! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with everything during your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest's stay is a pleasant one, and I'm glad to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming back in the future. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Barbourville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Garden on a Friday night and was very pleased with our stay! The clerk at the front desk was very polite, cordial and helpful. Our room was very clean. I loved the Keurig coffee maker. I even enjoyed doing my evening workout in the workout center! I would definitely stay here again! Wonderful experience!

Stayed April 2014
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much the kind words you have provided for us on TripAdvisor! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive feedback helps us to know that we are doing our jobs, which is making you, the guest, happy. Thank you again for all the kind words you had for us, and I can't wait to welcome you back as a guest in the future!
KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife, infant daughter and I stayed here on our way to Florida. We actually got the last room for the night since we arrived later in the evening. We were checked in quickly by staff that were very courteous and friendly. Our room was clean and spacious. We were next to the elevator so were heard quite a bit of noise until around 1 a.m. Overall, it was a great stay.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay in room 316 again. It's too close to the elevators.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank jescowhite
Thank you the review that you have posted on TripAdvisor! It is always nice to read the positive things guests have to say about our hotel, and your review is no exception. I will let the staff know that you had nice words for them and that they contributed to making your stay a great one. I'm glad to see that you happy with the room as well, even though the elevator did cause a little bit of excess noise. Thank you again for the kind words and I look forward to welcoming back in the future!
Boynton Beach, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a great Hotel. Perfect location. Very, very clean. Rooms are quiet. I have only ate the breakfast menu, but everything was better than good - nice selection. Not over priced. Have other comparable places in area. Garden Inn surpasses them all. *they are getting new mattress's and it will be perfect!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Kandy B
Thank you for the positive feedback you have provided for us! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and were happy with almost everything. We are in the process of getting the new mattresses, so hopefully the next time you stay, you will get to enjoy them! Thanks again for the review, and we look forward to welcoming back in the future!
Hendersonvile, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a great hotel in a convenient location. It truly was the best and fastest check in ever! Loved the special touches like the lemon water and coffee in the lobby at all times. Did not have the breakfast buffet bu t looked great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you so much the positive feedback you have provided for us! We absolutely love to see when a guest is satisfied with their stay with us. I'm glad that the front desk staff was able to get in checked in quickly, so that no time was wasted for you to go enjoy your room or get back out to enjoy the city. We look forward to welcoming you back to the city and our hotel in the future, and thank you so much again for the feedback!
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is in a great location and not far from downtown. The lobby, room, grounds, were all very clean and well maintained. The staff were great. Big ups to Kendall and Jasmine, you two were great! My only disappointments were that the walls were paper thin and the beds are terrible. The floor was actually more comfortable than the beds. And the front desk didn't have any ear plugs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback you have provided on TripAdvisor. I am happy to see that you were pleased the hotel and the staff. I will make sure and let Kendall and Jasmine know about the kind words you had for them. I would to like to apologize for any inconvenience you had with noise and the beds. We are in the process of getting new beds throughout the hotel. I hope that we have them all installed for the next time you choose to stay with us, so that you and your party sleep comfortably. Thank you again for the feedback and I look to forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!
prescott,az, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Lisa at the front desk was excellent. She worked with me and my friend to split our bill and was very friendly, southern hospitality at it's best.

There was a detail I was not aware of, and that was that continental breakfast was NOT included and this was a disappointment. I felt blindsided.

The hotel was full of teenagers that were in the area for sports competitions and at night they were running up and down the halls, playing very loud music, and yelling. I felt the management didn't get control of the situation fast enough because it was well after 11:30pm before the hotel settled down and we could sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front entrance have a better view. Be very clear about the breakfast arrangement co...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patricia S
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We value every single one and very appreciative. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you had while you stayed with us. It is the Garden Inn policy that breakfast not be complimentary. We do offer a bed and breakfast rate that could be a little cheaper than paying separate, if that interests you for future stays. There were a lot of guests that stayed with us this past weekend, and I apologize that we were not able to take control of any situation that came from those guests, in a more timely manner. On a positive note, however, I am very happy to see that Lisa was able to make up for at least a little of the inconvenience, and I will make sure that she knows you had kind words to say about her. Once again, thank you for the feedback, and we hope to welcome you back in the future!