Room was clean, staff was nice, but late night we could hear tv and talking in adjacent room, walls to thin. check in and check out was smooth, lots of restaruants nearby. Breakfast cost $10 in Lobby but food was fresh and you could order anything from pancakes to western omelets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 75 at exit 5. Nestled perfectly between the Downtown Chattanooga attractions and the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place is ready to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or corporate venture. Hamilton Place Mall, Tennessee's largest shopping experience, is only a few blocks away and is surrounded by over 100 restaurants. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place hotel is centrally located to several corporations and is the perfect home away from home during your business travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Hilton Garden Chattanooga
- Hilton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton