“Reliable Brand”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ticked all the boxes for a one night stopover ahead of a long drive. Good to know that this one proved the HG chain to be reliable once again when designing a road trip in unfamiliar states. Being less than 5 minutes away from another reliable chain - a Cracker Barrel restaurant - was just as helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that we upheld the Hilton Garden Inn standard. We strive for every guest to have a pleasant stay with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the nearby restaurants. If your next road trip brings you back to the area, I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My stay was amazing, the rooms were very clean and staff was courteous. One of the quickest check-in Ive had. Only wish the pool stayed open later. We shopped around Chattanooga and looked at different sights, by the time we got back pool had already closed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was good, the rooms were clean and the staff was courteous. I'm sorry that the pool was closed when you wanted to use it, but we have to close it at a certain time for insurance reasons. I hope that you will stay with us again if you're in the area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Worth a short trip onto I75 to stay here. Very nice place. Value for the accommodations. Lots of chain Restaurants nearby. We drove off of the In and out in one night. Nice place. Will stay again if in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the nearby restaurants,and we hope you will come back to see us soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here. Great location; aways from downtown but we wanted that. Very close to mall and other shopping. Beautiful room and decor. Loved the professional dress code at front desk (suit and tie!). Definitely coming back when in Chattanooga. Excellent value.

that. Al

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so glad you enjoyed our close proximity to the great shopping and dining options at Hamilton Place, and that you enjoyed our decor. Our desk staff will be happy to hear that someone enjoyed their dress code and I will pass this along to them. Thank you so much for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The room was well set up, clean (with a notation that the duvet covers were freshly cleaned:)! I thought I would like the idea that our room was at the end of a hall, however, I could hear outside noise all night (sounded like a semi was running all night). We arrived 1/2 hour before check-in time and were told our room number but that it wasn't ready yet at 2:30 pm. We came back 2 hours later and received a totally different room, so that excuse was not legit! Bills were to have been combined with another room but hadnt been. The counter insisted on our card. No problem...somehow this paperwork WAS corrected by the staff by morning without additional effort on our parties' part so I take it they straightened it out on their end. Nice place, but breakfast of approximately $10 is a bit high considering the bit pricey room fee.

Room Tip: King bed was great...avoid end of all rooms near O'Charleys!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed the layout and cleanliness of your room. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure every room is spotless and I will pass your kind words on to them. I am sorry to see that you were not able to check in early. We do everything we can to allow for early check in, but sometimes it is not possible because of occupancy the night before. The reason you received a different room number when you returned was most likely because the room you were originally assigned was still dirty so the desk moved you to a room that had been cleaned since you left. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We didn't make reservations, so I was worried going in. We got a room at a very reasonable rate! What beauty, I have stayed in several Garden Inns and this one was right up there! I thought the bedding was very nice, the bed was a tiny bit hard and I am not sure the controls on the side did very much to alter it. But I still slept well. I have a cloud at home I sleep on. lol so It is hard to judge this bed! Nice and quiet also. Anyway, the room was clean, the bathroom functioned perfectly, both my husband and myself over indulged in the shower, just wonderful! Best was we walked across the tucked away street and went to eat dinner! AWESOME, especially since we have been on the road for like 3 days straight and really had a bad experience the night before! It the room had a wonderful little chair to sit in! And a ergo desk chair, I love being able to sit and read or work on my computers. It was easy to laze around and not rush out of this room! I did not like the coffee thing. Kruig? well there I like coffee..,., lots of coffee lol I bring my own coffee and wasn't able to make more. It's ok, I get that, that is the in thing right now, In the morning we did the zip exit and was out the door and off across the street this time to the Cracker Barrel. There were a lot of options across the street to go to! We were very happy with this stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are so glad to see that you loved our hotel and that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby. It is great that you were able to relax and enjoy our rooms and the nearby restaurants after several days of driving. If you do choose to stay with us again feel free to call down to the desk and we would gladly bring up some extra coffee for your Keurig. Thank you again for your comments about our hotel and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nicely run hotel. made to order breakfast is the morning is extra charge. Room was clean but a little outdated (i.e loud air conditioner under window). Location is good and they seem to have plenty of staff. Price was in line with other chains. definitely worth a look if your in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that your room was clean. However I am sorry to see that your air conditioner was loud. I will meet with our maintenance department to ensure that the problem is fixed and if you ever encounter such a problem again please do not hesitate to let us know as we would be more than happy to fix this issue for you. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.