“great hotel with excellent amenities”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Was extremely happy for a short trip away from home. Great staff, clean rooms and EXCELLENT service on all associates. Would stay at this location everytime I come to Chattanooga. This property is near all the restaurants and mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel. I will pass your praise along to all of our associates and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Chattanooga. Thank you again for your feedback.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I stay at a lot of Hilton properties and this one is a stand out. The property is exceptionally well kept and all of the staff are super friendly and helpful. Front desk staff was exceptional as were the breakfast staff, although I saw one person who was doing it all.

Good location and plenty or restaurants around as well as bars and the mall close.

Great property.

• Stayed: September 2013
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to see that you had a great experience during your stay with us. It is great that you were able to take advantage of all the great restaurants and shopping locations nearby, and I will pass along your praise to our front desk and breakfast staff. If you are ever in the area again we hope you will choose to stay with us and thank you again for your feedback.

A TripAdvisor Member
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Welcoming lobby area, enthusiastic and cheerful staff, well-arranged rooms, great breakfast offerings included omelet preparation and fresh fruit and we loved the comfy beds. We wish we could afford Hilton Garden Inn on all our trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel. Our breakfast staff does make a fantastic omelet and I am glad that you were able to enjoy one of them. I hope that if you are ever back in town you will come back and stay with us again and thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff was great, hotel was very clean. Great location close to mall and shopping. Within minutes of most attractions. Attended business meeting each day for a week, housekeeping did a great job of keeping room clean and ready for me to relax at end of the day. Had a great breakfast at very reasonable price. Very quite and well maintained hotel. My coworker had a minor issue with his room on the last night, and staff handled very quickly and efficiently. Within walking distance of several restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberly P
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you had an excellent stay at our hotel. It is great to see that housekeeping did a fantastic job of keeping your room fresh and clean everyday, and I will pass your praise along to them. I am sorry to hear that your coworker encountered a problem, but I am glad it was taken care of immediately. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

It had been a little over a year or so since my last stay at this property. I used to stay often when this area was in my territory. So when back in the area, I chose this location. The lobby area had been renovated since my last stay. The property is just off the Interstate and within walking distance to numerous restaurants. Hamilton Place Mall is a short five minute drive away. The standard HGI breakfast buffet with made to order Omelet option is available. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially the maintenance staff. I was very appreciative with help on the morning of my departure when I went to load my rental car and discovered that ants had made their way into the car. The gentleman who helped me came out with some spray and literally fumigated my car and offered to vacuum it before I left. It was a good stay at this property and if in the area it would certainly be one of my choices.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you had a great stay at our hotel and that our maintenance staff was able to help eliminate the ant problem in your vehicle. I will be sure to pass your praise on to our maintenance staff, and we will look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

From the minute you walk in and are greeted by their friendly staff you will know made the right choice for a hotel. The lobby area is beautiful. Appears to be a fairly new hotel. A great location near restaurants, shopping and the airport. Would definitely come back if I am ever here on business again. Is a bit of a drive to downtown.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our newly renovated lobby. I am also happy to see you were able to take advantage of our close proximity to the great shops and restaurants at Hamilton Place. I hope that if you are ever in the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff was very pleasant. Enjoyed the stay. However, the mattress was not very comfortable! Kept rolling to the middle of the bed - and then breakfast is not included in the stay. Thought it was funny that the gift for a Hilton Honors member was 2 bottles of water!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking some time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that our staff was pleasant and friendly. However; I am sorry to see that you encountered a problem with the bed in your room. I have contacted our chief engineer to ensure that the bed has been fixed, so that this problem will not occur in the future. I do hope that you will choose to give us another chance to give you a perfect stay the next time you are in town, and again I am terribly sorry for the issue you encountered at our hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.

Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place