Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Hampton.com
$131
$129
Hampton.com
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$70
BestWestern.com
$146
$136
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewsfront deskhamilton placenice hotelshopping and restaurantsroom was cleancracker barrelwould stay here againbusiness centerstaff was very friendlywithin walking distanceconvenient locationfitness centerbusiness tripenjoyed my stayindoor poolexcellent staygreat place to stay
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Chattanooga. The rooms are very nice and clean. I have found the location to be great - close to a lot of good restaurants and shopping. Rooms are spacious and quiet. The management of the hotel is kind and very helpful. Lots of perks to staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A short overnight stay. Friendly professional staff that go out of their way to make sure you have a comfortable stay, nice lobby and room decor. Breakfast is cooked to order, not free, but well worth the $9.95 charge.( I have never had free breakfast at an HGI so wasn't expecting it to be free. ) Very convenient to many other restaurants. Love the fact that they have cold bottles of water for their customers. You can trade the coupon they give you at check in for water at any time and they are so cheerful about getting it for you. Coffee and water also available at table in lobby with cups, etc.

Room Tip: I really like the rooms as you get off the elevator. Even though in the elevator hallway I heard absolutely no noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the new decor in our lobby and our excellent cooked to order breakfast. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of all the restaurants in close proximity to us. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future, and again thank you for your feedback.

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on our way to Tampa. The hotel was highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Check in was quick and staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was very quiet overall. The Hamilton Place mall was close and very nice. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by. Wonderful stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank C V
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was wonderful. It is great that you were able to visit some of the great restaurants and shopping at the nearby Hamilton Place mall and I hope that we will see you again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.

Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Friendly staff, quiet clean room with WIFI made my business trip a success. Check was efficient even though they had to re-key access...to help eliminate possible recurrance, they had an employee join me as we returned to the room. Willing took the extra step to assure customer satisfaction

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Dean T

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. It is great to see that you enjoyed our excellent staff, clean rooms and our new WIFI. I am sorry that you had an issue with your keys not working, but I am glad that one of our staff members was able to accompany you to your room to ensure everything was functioning properly. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you as a return guest in the near future.

Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights recently, reasonable midweek rates. Very relaxing hotel, nice staff very friendly. Pool and hot tub very welcome after long trip across from Charleston. Room well equipped, however, the air conditioning unit was VERY noisy, I did complain but it fell on deaf ears. Would defiantly stay again but would be more forceful for quieter room.

Room Tip: Check out the air con unit noise first, after all it is a guaranteed good night sleep you are after
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel and that the staff exceeded your expectations. However, I am sorry to see that you had problems with the air conditioning in your room. This is an issue that should have been fixed when you brought it to our attention, and I will discuss this with our maintenance department to ensure that issues do not get overlooked in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place