“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #9 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Mount Juliet, United States
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn and were very satisfied with the overall condition of the property and our room. It was extremely clean and comfortable. The price we paid with our AARP discount was very reasonable. We will definitely stay here again, when we return to Chattanooga.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on your experience at our hotel. I am glad to see that your room was exceptionally clean and comfortable, and that you were able to use your AARP discount with us. We hope that you will come back to Chattanooga soon and we look forward to seeing you when you do.

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Brandon, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very nice! Very Clean!!! Near everything you'd ever need. We only stayed one night but wished we had stayed there for our entire vacation. Thanks!!! For all you do at Hilton!! We love'd love'd love'd it!! We should do a commercial together.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you loved your stay at our hotel. I am also glad to see that you were able to enjoy some of the restaurants in the area. I hope that you will stay with us again, and that the next time you stay you can enjoy the city for more than one night.

Chicago
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Booked the hotel to stay overnight while taking a road trip. After being on the road for over 8 hours, we finally arrived to check in after 11PM. However, when we got there, nobody was at the front desk and it took over a half hour for someone to show up and check us in; in the mean time causing a long line to form for check-in, which wasn't pleasant when all you want to do is fall into bed. Other than the sub-par service, the hotel was very clean and nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am terribly sorry for the sub par service you received at our hotel. I completely understand your frustrations as I would be equally as frustrated if I had to wait for someone to arrive at the desk late at night. I can assure you that this is not our normal standard of service and I will speak with our staff to ensure that this does not happen again to you or any other guest. Again I cannot apologize enough for the service you received at our hotel and I hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you that great service is the most important thing to us.

West Chester, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a very nice place to stop on our way home from Florida. It was clean, comfortable and a great location. I would stay here again with my family. This Hilton Garden Inn is just as great as all the others we have stayed. Hilton Garden is our first choice for staying for a quick overnight or a long weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is great to see that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and in a great location. It is very important to us that every guest that stays with us is completely satisfied and I am so very glad to see that you were. We look forward to getting the chance to serve you again in the future.

Blythewood SC, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

There is a "knowing" in your own home, at least in my case. I knew I was safe, secure, and cared for in this hotel. That is a rare treasure to have discovered. I am one of those 10 minute preachers who studies first rather than being an hour long speaker, "or in this case writer" without any real substance to share.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you felt safe, secure and cared for. It is great to see that you thought of us as your home away from home and we will hope to see you again very soon.

Huntersville,NC
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with a group for business. Hotel is one of the nicer HGI's I have stayed in. Rooms are nice, but lobby and fitness center are outstanding. Will definitely be back to this location when visiting the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed our new lobby and fitness center. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The property itself was clean and seemed fairly well maintained. The lobby had an "off" odor and I did not particularly care for the decor. The room was a bit small for my taste and the bed was not at all comfortable. I would give the chain another try, but for my first experience, it was not terribly impressive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to see that the lobby had a strange odor and that you did not care for the decor; however I see that you stayed here in October of last year and our lobby was renovated in December. I also would like to apologize for the bed being uncomfortable. If you ever stay with us again our king rooms feture the Garden Sleep System beds, which are adjustable on each side. I am sorry that we failed to exceed your expectaions, but I do hope that you give us another chance in the future.