“Very satisfied”

Ranked #10 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The facilities were excellent. The room had an abundance of electrical outlets for charging several devices, and wireless internet. The business center was very nice. A great place to attend to business while on the road. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay on TripAdvisor! I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary internet access, as well as our business center! I'm also very glad to hear that our staff was friendly and hospitable, and I will be sure to share this feedback with our staff in recognition of their efforts! Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Krystal Jost

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Flora, MS, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I were going to Gatlinburg for a few days and decided to break up the drive by staying in Chattanooga. I used reward points for our stay and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is easy to find, just off I-75, very clean, and the staff made us feel very welcome. Had breakfast the next morning and it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We value all of our guests' feedback, and I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We strive to provide top notch service in which our employees make you feel at home, and I am happy to see that we accomplished this during your stay, and also to hear that you were able to enjoy our breakfast options as well! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Nashville, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Nice room, very clean. The décor is very contemporary and modern. There is no true Room service, but plenty of food choices to walk to across the street (Applebees, O'Charleys, Cracker Barrel) We enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again if there was a need.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and that you would return in the future! We do offer a contracted room service option through O'Charley's (across the street), where you can order from your room and our bartender goes to pick up your order and deliver it to you. I hope that you are able to take advantage of this in the future when you stay with us. I am glad, however, that you were able to find meal options that you liked in the area. We recently remodeled our lobby in the past few months, and our guest rooms in the past year or so, and I am glad to hear that it does not go unnoticed! Again, thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest in the near future!

Assistant General Manager
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed in April of 2013 and enjoyed our stay very much. The room (a "Junior suite") was confortable, clean and relatively large, with two TV's. The staff was courteous and helpful. (When making our reservation, we received a room upgrade when I mentioned that we were celebrating my wife's birthday.) The hotel is conveniently located just off I-75 north of the city. Although it is not near any of Chattanooga's tourist attractions (other than a very large shopping complex - Hamilton Place), it still qualifies as "convenient" because nothing in Chattanooga is more than 15 minutes from anything else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We value all of our guests' feedback, and I am so very happy to see that we were able to make you feel at home while you were traveling for your wife's birthday, and that we were able to upgrade you! I am so glad that you were able to experience a pleasant visit while in the area, and I do hope that you choose our location when traveling in the future. Happy birthday to your wife again, and we will see you again soon!

Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We spent one night at the HGI while traveling through Chattanooga. The staff was friendly and helpful, as in all the HGIs we’ve stayed at. The room was your standard HGI room with refrigerator, microwave, desk, chair and ottoman. Linens and toiletries were typical of a 3 star hotel. Fresh baked cookies in the lobby are always a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com! We value all feedback from our guests, and I am so very happy to see that your experience was exceptional! We strive to provide top-notch customer service, and clean and comfortable accommodations, and I am very glad that you were able to experience both of these qualities. I am also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary fresh baked cookies - but be careful! They're quite addicting! I hope that the next time you are in the Chattanooga area, that we are able to welcome you back as a return guest!

Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2013

When I stay at a hotel I want to be greeted warmly and efficiently, go to a clean, crisp room and bathroom and not be bothered. I had all of this at the Chattanooga, TN Hilton Gardens Inn. Very satisfied.

1 Thank Paul M
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are very glad to see that you were satisfied with your experience, and that we lived up to your expectations and were able to provide a warm and efficient greeting and provide you with a clean room. We strive for our guests to feel at home at our location, and I am very glad to hear that we were able to make you comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest in the future!

JH, Wyoming
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stay in Chattanooga periodically and have been sampling downtown hotels.
Pros: Property is clean, comfortable and well appointed; complimentary Wall Street Journal available in lobby; walking distance to restaurants and attractions. Staff was helpful in crediting stay to Hilton Honors account even though reservation was not made directly with Hilton.
Cons: breakfast should be included at this price point, $8 day self parking, horrible view from our room #213 (adjoining roof line and mechanical equipment).
Would return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for providing TripAdvisor.com with feedback regarding your recent stay. Although I would love to be able to take credit for your recent experience, the credit belongs to our sister property, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga- Downtown. Unfortunately, our location does not offer Wall Street Journal newspapers, (although a great suggestion!), nor do we charge for parking. Our brand standards for Hilton Garden Inn, however, do not allow any of our hotels to offer complimentary breakfast. Instead, we are able to offer the full breakfast buffet along with cooked-to-order items at a set price, or we also offer bed and breakfast rate plans that include the breakfast at a discounted rate with the room rate. I do understand how this may hinder an experience at one of our hotels, but I do hope that you are able to take advantage of one of those opportunities in the future. I am also glad, however, to see that you have had a good experience at one of our other Hilton Garden Inn locations, and I do hope that we are able to welcome you as a guest to our hotel one day in the future.