Stayed here one night for a business meeting in town. The staff was friendly and helpful. Staff even braved a terrible thunderstorm to pick me up at the airport. Room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. What you would expect at a Hilton Garden Inn. Only criticism is minor - the television channel selection was not good and as you surfed through the channels most of them said "unavailable." I didn't really come there to watch TV so it really didn't detract from my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 75 at exit 5. Nestled perfectly between the Downtown Chattanooga attractions and the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place is ready to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or corporate venture. Hamilton Place Mall, Tennessee's largest shopping experience, is only a few blocks away and is surrounded by over 100 restaurants. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place hotel is centrally located to several corporations and is the perfect home away from home during your business travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Hilton Garden Chattanooga
- Hilton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton