“Overall exceptional hospitality by the front desk employees.”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Exceptional service, a close second to the RITZ. If Southern hospitality is what you are looking for, truly you can find it at this Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place. With convient location to the expressway, local restaurants, fuel, and shopping within a 1 to 3 mile radius. I would recommend this particular hotel and area in Chattanooga to coworkers, family and friends for a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a perfect location. Easy access to the expressway, restaurants, and shopping.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us, and it makes me ecstatic that you would compare us to the Ritz! I am also very happy to hear that we were in a convenient location to where you needed to be, and that we were able to provide outstanding service during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of the most relaxing and quite places we have stayed. The room was beautiful and clean. The beds are tremendously comfortable and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in a Jacuzzi room and loved it. We would recommend this Inn to any of our Trip Advisor friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We value the opinions and feedback of all of our guests, and I am so very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to experience and enjoy one of our whirlpool rooms during your visit. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of our staff in recognition of their helpfulness and friendliness! Thank you for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn, and we look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest in the near future!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were in town just for one night for a bridal shower for my son and his fiance and chose the area based upon location to I-75 and the home the shower was held in. It's in an area off I-75 crowded with other hotels (at least 5 others) plus plenty of restaurants to choose from . While this was a little more than I wanted to spend, it was a great room with everything we were looking for. The lobby is very welcoming, clean, contempory and the staff checking in were very nice. We were even able to check into our room almost two hours early which we were very thankful for after being on the road for more than 3 hours and the need to freshen up before the shower. We had a King Size bed with a form type mattress, WiFi, microwave, refrigerator and plenty of space to sit back and relax. With more trips to come to this area in the coming months, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gammi31957
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide TripAdvisor with feedback regarding your stay with us! We love hearing great feedback from our guests, and I am so happy to see that your stay was exceptional! I'm also glad that we were able to accommodate you by having a room ready to check in early when you arrived, I'm sure that was a great help, considering the drive and being able to prepare for the shower. I also wanted to thank you for your kind words regarding our lobby and our staff - I will be sure to share your feedback with our employees to recognize them for their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest in the near future!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great looking hotel! The lobby is very nice and comfortable to hang out at. Staff was very helpful, I left my Dell charger at home and they were able to dig one up for me to borrow. I highly recommend this hotel for those visiting the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am also very glad that we were able to find a charger for you to use while staying with us - I'm sure that it was a great help! No one wants to go out and shop for a new charger when they simply need it for a few days, so I am glad we were able to relieve you of that burden. We look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest, should you return to the area again!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We have used this new facility twice for meetings and it is absolutely top shelf! Brand new so it is in great shape. River views are beautiful and outdoor seating is amazing with fire pits available to make after dinner drinks with cigars a viable option.
Service and hospitality are top shelf and we could tell that they were so grateful for our business.
They were accommodating with all of special requests for our meeting.
We will return here again for our Q2 meetings and would recommend you try it for yours.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Ron S

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found the service to be top-notch! I am also glad that we were able to accommodate your special requests! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my first stay at a Garden Inn, and I was very favorably impressed; it was better than the Hampton Inn I stayed in the previous night in Lake City, FL, and the rate was less. The only thing amiss was the mattress. It was not springy like a typical mattress made of foam and/or innersprings. It felt more like it was stuffed with cotton, straw, or a material that is of low resiliency. It was not totally uncomfortable, just strange, and since I have stayed at a lot of hotels and have recently shopped for a new mattress at home, I'm fairly familiar with the various types currently being manufactured.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvsior! We value your feedback, and I am very glad to see that you had a great experience while staying at our hotel recently. I am also very glad to see that we made a great lasting impression on a first-time Hilton Garden Inn guest! At a Hilton Garden Inn, we offer two different types of mattresses in our guest rooms. In the King sized beds, we offer the Garden Sleep System, which allows the guest to adjust the mattress via dials on either side of the mattress to optimize the comfort level. Our rooms with two queens offer the Serta Perfect Sleepers. Some guests do find these mattresses to be more comfortable when staying at our hotel. If you would prefer, please contact the hotel directly, and we would be more than happy to assist you with booking a room that contains a more comfortable mattress in the future. I am very sorry that the mattress was not as comfortable as you would have liked, however, I do hope that this does not deter you from choosing our location again in the future, and we do hope to be able to welcome you back as a return guest!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden/Hamilton Place for four nights. The check-in was effortless, Krystal made sure we felt welcome and all our needs were cared for, as did every staff member we met throughout our stay. I was traveling for work and and needed to park a very large bus. Krystal, Sarah and Bruce went out of their way to block a portion of the parking lot to accommodate the bus so I could get in and out safely. Our room was immaculate and cozy. The beds were exceptionally comfortable. The wi-fi was fast and reliable. No free breakfast, but the reasonably priced breakfast buffet was far better than the 'standard' free breakfast bars popular at many hotels now and you could have 'made-to-order' food at no extra cost. Within walking distance were 5 or 6 excellent restaurants, from fast food to steaks. This property is easy on and off the Interstate, less than fifteen minutes to downtown and is near lots of great shopping. We HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Garden/Hamilton Place!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us. We love receiving positive feedback from our guests, and i am very happy to see that you shared those positive experiences as well. Also, thank you for your kind words regarding myself, Bruce, and Sarah, along with the rest of the team. We do try our hardest to be sure that we all go above and beyond to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and at home with us. I am also very glad that you were able to enjoy breakfast with us as well, and that we were able to accomodate your bus in our parking lot as well. I hope that we are able to welcome you back as a return guest in the near future, along with the rest of your business team as well!