“Nice place to stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #11 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Nice place to stay!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great looking hotel! The lobby is very nice and comfortable to hang out at. Staff was very helpful, I left my Dell charger at home and they were able to dig one up for me to borrow. I highly recommend this hotel for those visiting the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am also very glad that we were able to find a charger for you to use while staying with us - I'm sure that it was a great help! No one wants to go out and shop for a new charger when they simply need it for a few days, so I am glad we were able to relieve you of that burden. We look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest, should you return to the area again!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We have used this new facility twice for meetings and it is absolutely top shelf! Brand new so it is in great shape. River views are beautiful and outdoor seating is amazing with fire pits available to make after dinner drinks with cigars a viable option.
Service and hospitality are top shelf and we could tell that they were so grateful for our business.
They were accommodating with all of special requests for our meeting.
We will return here again for our Q2 meetings and would recommend you try it for yours.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Ron S
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found the service to be top-notch! I am also glad that we were able to accommodate your special requests! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future!

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my first stay at a Garden Inn, and I was very favorably impressed; it was better than the Hampton Inn I stayed in the previous night in Lake City, FL, and the rate was less. The only thing amiss was the mattress. It was not springy like a typical mattress made of foam and/or innersprings. It felt more like it was stuffed with cotton, straw, or a material that is of low resiliency. It was not totally uncomfortable, just strange, and since I have stayed at a lot of hotels and have recently shopped for a new mattress at home, I'm fairly familiar with the various types currently being manufactured.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvsior! We value your feedback, and I am very glad to see that you had a great experience while staying at our hotel recently. I am also very glad to see that we made a great lasting impression on a first-time Hilton Garden Inn guest! At a Hilton Garden Inn, we offer two different types of mattresses in our guest rooms. In the King sized beds, we offer the Garden Sleep System, which allows the guest to adjust the mattress via dials on either side of the mattress to optimize the comfort level. Our rooms with two queens offer the Serta Perfect Sleepers. Some guests do find these mattresses to be more comfortable when staying at our hotel. If you would prefer, please contact the hotel directly, and we would be more than happy to assist you with booking a room that contains a more comfortable mattress in the future. I am very sorry that the mattress was not as comfortable as you would have liked, however, I do hope that this does not deter you from choosing our location again in the future, and we do hope to be able to welcome you back as a return guest!

Yours in Hospitality,
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden/Hamilton Place for four nights. The check-in was effortless, Krystal made sure we felt welcome and all our needs were cared for, as did every staff member we met throughout our stay. I was traveling for work and and needed to park a very large bus. Krystal, Sarah and Bruce went out of their way to block a portion of the parking lot to accommodate the bus so I could get in and out safely. Our room was immaculate and cozy. The beds were exceptionally comfortable. The wi-fi was fast and reliable. No free breakfast, but the reasonably priced breakfast buffet was far better than the 'standard' free breakfast bars popular at many hotels now and you could have 'made-to-order' food at no extra cost. Within walking distance were 5 or 6 excellent restaurants, from fast food to steaks. This property is easy on and off the Interstate, less than fifteen minutes to downtown and is near lots of great shopping. We HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Garden/Hamilton Place!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us. We love receiving positive feedback from our guests, and i am very happy to see that you shared those positive experiences as well. Also, thank you for your kind words regarding myself, Bruce, and Sarah, along with the rest of the team. We do try our hardest to be sure that we all go above and beyond to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and at home with us. I am also very glad that you were able to enjoy breakfast with us as well, and that we were able to accomodate your bus in our parking lot as well. I hope that we are able to welcome you back as a return guest in the near future, along with the rest of your business team as well!

Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel advertises a shuttle during the week. A taxi from the airport (CHA) was a flat rate of $10.00. However --- if you call on the weekends --- sometimes they have enough staff there to give you a ride. Southern hospitality at it's best. It is a nice little hotel with some of the most wonderful people working there you would ever want to find.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank cyzanzubi
Thank you for taking the time to provide TripAdvisor with feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We love hearing positive feedback from our guests, and I am very happy to see that you had a great stay with us. I am also very happy that we were able to accomodate your shuttle needs during the weekend, when we typically do not guarantee the shuttle to be available. I also wanted to thank you for your kind words regarding our staff - I will be sure to recognize the rest of the team for their efforts as well. We look forward to welcoming you as a return guest in the near future!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed three nights w/family. Great staff, facilities, restaurant offered a great breakfast. Rooms very clean and updated. A much better hotel than the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown. Will stay there again. Hats off to the staff.

Stayed December 2012
1 Thank temple1120
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We value every guest's opinions, and we are very glad to see that your stay was exceptional! Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and our amenities, we are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us! I look forward to welcoming you as a return guest in the near future!

Paris, Tennessee
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was undergoing some renovation when we arrived. Desk clerk was apologetic, but was very prompt and polite. Rooms were very clean and bed was very comfy. Excellent choice! Would recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed December 2012
Krystal J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We love hearing feedback from our guests, and I'm very happy that you had a positive experience with us! I'm sorry about the lobby renovations - luckily they were only cosmetic renovations, and only took a few days to complete - I'm sorry that your stay was during these few days. I'm sure that must have hindered the appearance of our lobby, but I can assure you, it nows looks better than ever! I hope that we get to welcome you back as a return guest in the near future!