Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
$159
GardenInn.com
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$128
$139
$191
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$73
$56
All reviewsfront deskhamilton placenice hotelshopping and restaurantsroom was cleancracker barrelwould stay here againbusiness centerstaff was very friendlywithin walking distanceconvenient locationfitness centerbusiness tripenjoyed my stayindoor poolexcellent staygreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga was a good value for the money. Location could not be better for easy access to I-75, restaurants within walking distance and large mall and shopping center. Check-in was very easy and we were greeted with a smile by the front desk manager. Lobby and outdoor facilities were immaculate. Surprisingly quiet even though you are near Interstate. Although our junior suite was clean and comfortable, it did show signs of wear and tear. The furniture had major scratches and dings and was dated, and there was a visible three-inch hole in the wall near the thermostat. Although I probably would not stay here again, it was overall a good experience especially with such a polite front desk reception.

Room Tip: Request room on upper floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoAnnR411
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you for reviewing our property about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback very much. I am glad to hear that you received great service at check in and were pleased with our location. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our guest rooms. We are actually preparing to replace the furniture in our guest rooms this winter because we are aware of the wear and tear. We know this is not acceptable to our guests and I do apologize for this. I would love for you to please try us again on your next visit to Chattanooga. I know you will be pleased with our improvements that we will be making. Please contact me directly if you are coming back to Chattanooga and we will be sure to take care of you!

Thank you again for your review.

423-308-4401

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I had an interview at this hotel and stayed the night before for one evening. I was very plesantly suprised with the Hilton Garden. Last time I stayed at one was 5 years ago.

The room was very clean, I had free wifi to surf my ipad, all Neutrogena products. I also had a fancy Herman Millar ergo chair at the desk which was a nice touch. I didnt use the pool and fitness area but they looked very new and clean although small.

The only down side I wish they had a free breakfast. There is an option for a breakfast buffet for $9.95. There is a "Pantry" area stocked with snacks and goodies for purchase next to the front desk. All staff was very nice and accomodating. Thumbs up for the free airport shuttle option also.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Pluma002
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Thank you for completing a review on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place and welcome back to Hilton Garden Inn! We are glad you chose Hilton Garden Inn again after 5 years. I hope we were able to exceed your expectations. Also, we hope your job interview went well!

I am glad to see that you enjoyed our amenities such as the Neutrogena products in the bathroom, the Herman Miller desk chair, and complimentary wifi. The complimentary internet is actually available in all of our guest rooms and public areas. These are some of the main items that I also enjoy about Hilton Garden Inns!

Unfortunately, we do not include breakfast with our rates but next time you are in town, please check availability of our Bed ‘N Breakfast package. This special package includes breakfast with your guest room and is a great deal.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your Chattanooga hotel needs. Please be sure to visit us again when you are back in the area!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We stayed two nights here and had two adjoining rooms. Our rooms were clean upon arrival and well stocked with towels, etc. Our beds were very comfortable. Check-in was normal; plenty of parking. Free coffee/tea and cookies were provided in the lobby daily. Our girls enjoyed the indoor pool; there are plenty of chairs and lounges to sit in, however, the pool is a little small and there was standing water at one end of the tiled floor that never did drain away. Hotel is easy to find immediately off I-75. It is located in walking distance to several good resturant chains (O-Charley's and Cracker Barrel). Nearby, down the road is a large mall, surrounded by many resturants and stores. We ate at Sticky Fingers BBQ and it was very good. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. We have stayed in several different Hilton Garden Inns and they have all been consistently clean and a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place! I love to hear reviews like yours! I hope that you will visit us on your next trip to Chattanooga! We will be waiting with coffee, tea, and cookies upon your arrival!

Thank you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2011

THE STAFF AT THIS PROPERTY WERE PHENOMINAL. When I entered the lobby on an extremely hot day the lobby was nice and cool. I was greeted with fresh baked cookies. Every staff member I came across treated me like family. Entire place was clean and well maintained. When I went to sit out by the pool and do a little work someone came out and brought me a bottle of water. After a great nights sleep woke up to a wonderful breakfast. Take my advise and when in Chattanooga spend a couple extra bucks and visit this property. It was awesome.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kevin j
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you very much for your review on our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard to accommodate each and every one of our guests and I am glad that we did just that for you! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in Chattanooga. I hope that you will visit us again soon! Thank you again!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

I came down on business and stayed for 3 days, the staff here has been great and very helpful on everything I needed. I have stayed at numerous hotels on business and by far this is the top of my list. I would recomend this hotel to all of my friends, business partners etc. The accomidations are great and the breakfast is as well.

Room Tip: When you arrive see any of the day shift front desk staff, they will make your experience great!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank randalh
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sharing your review with all members of our staff, especially our morning front desk agent. I know you will make everyone extremely happy today with your response! Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!