“SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed August 13, 2011

THE STAFF AT THIS PROPERTY WERE PHENOMINAL. When I entered the lobby on an extremely hot day the lobby was nice and cool. I was greeted with fresh baked cookies. Every staff member I came across treated me like family. Entire place was clean and well maintained. When I went to sit out by the pool and do a little work someone came out and brought me a bottle of water. After a great nights sleep woke up to a wonderful breakfast. Take my advise and when in Chattanooga spend a couple extra bucks and visit this property. It was awesome.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kevin j
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you very much for your review on our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard to accommodate each and every one of our guests and I am glad that we did just that for you! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in Chattanooga. I hope that you will visit us again soon! Thank you again!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place

Reviewed July 15, 2011

I came down on business and stayed for 3 days, the staff here has been great and very helpful on everything I needed. I have stayed at numerous hotels on business and by far this is the top of my list. I would recomend this hotel to all of my friends, business partners etc. The accomidations are great and the breakfast is as well.

Room Tip: When you arrive see any of the day shift front desk staff, they will make your experience great!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank randalh
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sharing your review with all members of our staff, especially our morning front desk agent. I know you will make everyone extremely happy today with your response! Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed one night to do some school shopping at Hamilton Place. We usually prefer Hampton Inns, but thought that we'd stay here since they were offering a good rate.

The room just didnt seem as clean as most Hamptons we stay at. Walking on the carpet with white socks quickly turned them black. I was the first to use the shower and noticed it was loaded with hair (the black curly type) Gross! I didnt bother to call the desk then because it was late, we were settled, and i didnt want to go through the hassle of changing rooms.

When I checked out, I told the desk clerk what I had found, and she simply said..."Sorry about that, you should have told us last night". I felt like she should have shown a bit more concern.

I dont think we will be back...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank trintrav
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011

Thank you for completing a review on our property. We appreciate your feedback very much. I want to personally apologize for your experiences that you had while staying with us. I have great memories of shopping for school clothes when I was growing up and I hate that we were unable to make a memorable experience for you and your family. I am sharing your response with all members of management and we will be getting these issues corrected. We are currently in the process of shampooing carpet in our guests rooms. Front desk and housekeeping will both be notified of the issues and training will be enforced. Again, I do apologize for this experience. I would like to invite you back to our hotel the next time you are in Chattanooga. I can assure you our hotel will be different the next time you visit with us!

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place

Reviewed June 21, 2011

What can I say? It's telling that there's nothing to say except the room and service were exceptional with no problems or complaints.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your response very much! We love to hear great responses like yours! We strive to make every guest experience as close to perfect as possible and I am glad we were able to do that for you! We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga! Thank you again!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed there last weekend for a small family reunion. Even though the hotel is close to I-75 my room was very quiet. They gave us a boardroom (no charge) for our Saturday night get-together which worked out great. I heard of a few issues from other family members about room cards not working for the pool or sleeping rooms but the staff took care of everything as soon as possible. There is free coffee in the lobby and fresh cookies in the afternoon :) and the property is 100% non-smoking.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank valbres
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Thank you for completing a review on your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours can really make our staff's day! I am going to share your review with everyone and I can assure you that you will bring a smile to everyone's face. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place

Reviewed June 10, 2011

we have experienced better services in other HGI's. this was not one of them. card key doesn't work properly in the pool. the pool floor was all wet which could not come from splashing the water from the pool. my husband says it wasn't drained well when they cleaned it. the bathroom in the pool was horrible. the menu button on the tv remote in our room did not work for our entire stay. they said atechnician had to go to the room to fix it. My husband was wary of sending somebody up in the room specially when we are out. the bathroom int he room did not have proper vent. the room was not perbly cleaned when we go there. there was trash behind the stand lamp and side table which the cleaning person failed to remove. there was also an issue with the breakfast vouchers when they failed to give them to us during check-in. breakfast was not as good compared to other HGI's.

However, one thing good about the hotel was the bed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank graceandmercy
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

Thank you for reviewing our property. I want to apologize to you for the experience that you had while staying with us. We take your review very seriously and will be researching and addressing the issues you mentioned.

We have shared the comments regarding the pool with our Maintenance Engineer. He is already looking at the lock for the pool room and checking the drains around the pool. We also have housekeeping scheduled to deep clean the bathroom. We are researching who cleaned your room before your stay to take appropriate action. This is not something that happens to us often as we take pride in having clean guest rooms. There will be consequences for the room not being properly cleaned. You mentioned the vent in the bathroom not working properly. Maintenance will also look at this but our vents are actually silent in the rooms. The vent is ventilated to the attic in all of our guest rooms. We did this to eliminate the noise from the vent. However, it is commonly mistaken as not working.

I want you to know that we appreciate you bringing these things to our attention and we are taking this very seriously. We will have these issues corrected immediately. We hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Chattanooga. I can assure you that these issues will be corrected. Thank you!

Reviewed May 26, 2011

My wife and I were just looking to get away for a night and we found this gem off of I-75 in Chattanooga. We were going to price shop the many hotels and inns in the area but we chose the first one we found because of the great price and friendly service offered at the front desk. (Kelly?) The room was outstanding in every way and the TV was loaded with channels (a pet peeve of mine). LOTS of dining options either walking distance or two minutes driving. Excellent pool, great workout room and VERY comfortable beds sold us on this hotel. We chose the hot breakfast in the AM and the food/hospitality staff were outstanding. (George?) makes the best omelets in the South. Management really knows what they're doing putting the staff in place that they have. My wife and I will be returning soon now that we know about this hotel.

Room Tip: Can't say enough about the breakfast staff!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2011

Thank you for your review of our property. We are so glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sharing your survey with all members of our staff. Surveys like yours always bring smiles to our employee's faces! We would love to see you back with us soon! Please be sure to say hello when you are here! I would love to meet you! Thank you again!