“Good Good Food and Great Value, 24 hours, No one can beat it!”
Review of Waffle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #204 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am way more appreciative of Waffle House than many people since I live in CA and we don't have any here. When I go back home, I can't wait for their breakfast Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Texas Toast sandwich with hashbrowns of course smothered and covered. My husband and I also go eat this late at night! Also the salads and sandwiches and chili are superb for lunch! Service is always really good, and everyone so friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stopped for breakfast and had a great meal. Very fast, friendly staff who genuinely get along with each other. Never mind master chef these guys are good, fast and no how to work the line

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good service and wonderful staff. You can find times when the restaurant is empty and sometimes it is packed. All the cooks know how to cook an egg to order and the waitresses are accomodating.