“The best donuts in the world!!!”

Chattanooga's Julie Darling Donuts
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Chattanooga, TN
“The best donuts in the world!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I don't like donuts and I love this place. Really the best donuts in the world with very unique flavors. Love the banana pudding donut, the cookies and cream donut, the bacon donut, and the devils food cake donut!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Eastern_Tennessean

South Carolilna
“Different donuts!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

You have not tasted a fantastic donut if you have not tasted the apple or coconut donuts from Julie Darling donuts!
They are addictive.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anderson50
“Oh yeah!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location right at the end of the walking bridge. Reward your exercise with a fresh homemade donut and coffee. Really interesting donuts of all kinds -- the key lime pie donut is the bomb. They also have ice cream and milkshakes. Also a charming, low key atmosphere. Really happy we found this place!

Visited August 2013
Columbia, TN
“Wow what a donut!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place is not much on the outside but boy do they have good donuts. THe choc donut holes are awesome and highly recommended. We also tried the apple pie and a carmael filled. They were amazing! Definitely will go back. Prices reasonable.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank RobinColumbia_TN
TN
“Artisan Donuts”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

During my visit, I walked over the Walnut Street walking bridge several times and I kept smelling something amazing, so I followed my nose to this donut shop! I normally steer clear of anything fried, but donuts? I can always do donuts! The past few times in town, they've been closed so it was a "must do" this time. They had a fun and interesting selection of donuts beyond the Dunkin' Donuts type of donuts - pancake and bacon, apple crisp, banana split, coconut cream pie, key lime pie, and more. I can only do so many, but the ones I had were sensational! I brought some home for my children, and they agreed as well....
My only problem with this shop is the customer service. I was there a little after the morning rush, most likely, so there were only 2 other people in the store with me. The girl at the counter was not exactly rude, but she wasn't exactly helpful either. It seemed as if she could have cared less that some of her paycheck came directly from the money I spent in the store. A smile or a "thank you" at the very least would have been nice. If I based this review solely on this factor, I would probably give it a 2 out of 5, but the donuts themselves, and the quirky decor pushed it to a 4.
But, the donuts are the star here, so I would definitely say "Go!"

• Visited August 2013