Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
$116
Country Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$115
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$149
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$93
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$174
$112
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewslookout mountainoutdoor poolruby fallsgreat hotelincline railwaywould definitely stay here againlocal attractionsclose to downtownminute driveclean roomsthe breakfast areafitness roomwafflesoff the highwaystaff was friendlywe've stayedexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel is very clean and has nice decor. Breakfast had hot foods like eggs and oatmeal - very good and well staffed. Easy to get to main attractions like Incline Train and Ruby Falls. Staff were very helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha J
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear SamanthaJ,

Thank you very much for the great review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just a short drive into downtown and conveniently located. New, super clean and comfortable, I was very impressed. The girl at the front desk looked less than enthused to be working, but that didn't diminish our opinion of the property too much. Neutrogena toiletries including mouthwash and make up remover wipes, which I don't usually see at the mid price range hotels. Impressed!
Breakfast was pretty good, although they for sure could use more seating in the café area. Lots of coffee and creamer choices, kind of like a mini coffee bar, very nice!
We will make this our hotel of choice on our next stop through Chattanooga!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank slahgirl
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear slahgirl,

Thanks very much for the review! I apologize about your experience with the Desk. Savannah is a very dedicated associate that was here while she had sun poisoning. She wanted me to extend a personal apology to you from her. I am very happy that you enjoyed the stay. As far as the breakfast area goes, I have the max seating allowed. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Many new hotels at Exit 174 just outside of Chattanooga - this one is a great option. It is barely a year old (opened 2013) and is exceptionally clean and well-staffed. Great base-point for all tourist activities in Chattanooga or as a stop-off point for travelers continuing on. Typical (but good) free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, 2 pools (1 indoor, 1 outdoor). Could use a hot tub - other than that, this is a wonderful hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms at low end (for example, 301-306) are quietest b/c they are farther away from elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank west2926

Dear west2926,

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is a newer Hampton Inn that is just off I-24, Exit 174. Great pool with kids slide and area. Outdoor fire pit. Rooms very clean and service was what I expect as I try to stay at Hilton hotels. Just 10-15 minutes outside of downtown Chattanooga and 10 minutes from Incline Railroad and entrance roads to Ruby Falls and Rock City. No real "view" of anything given its location, but that isn't important for me as I see a hotel as a place to sleep most of the time.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank 1995Braves

Dear 1995Braves,

Thank you very much for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay! I am surprised to read that you don't think we have a view. I usually hear "you have a spectacular views!" I am pleased that we carried on the expected tradition of good Hilton service. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I hope to earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Employees are delightful. I rarely hear things at Hamptons and due to work, I'm in a lot of them...these walls are super thin. All kinds of kid noises and parking lots noises as we were on the front of the hotel. The outdoor fireplace area and pool are beautiful! I recommend staying on the back of the hotel and the end away from the pool if you're interesting in sleeping late. Only fast food place nearby is Wendy's but there are a fair number of sit down restaurants nearby. Only five miles from Ruby Falls and downtown Chattanooga. And Chattanooga is sooo worth the visit...great bars and restaurants!

Stayed: July 2014
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Tinkwannabe,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I apologize for any noise disturbances that you had during your stay. You should always inform the desk if there's a noise issue. Our walls aren't thin. There are steps the desk can take to help with noise issues, but if we're unaware, it won't be resolved. There are multiple fast food restaurants other than Wendy's. The desk has an extensive list of the restaurants in the area. I am so happy that you enjoyed the staff and amenities. We would love to have you back to earn that 5th star. Thank you for your business!