“Nicest Hampton”

Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Lewiston, New York
“Nicest Hampton”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Ok, this place deserves top ratings. My entire family loved this one. Great sleep, great breakfast, great manager. Clean, like it was just built! Nice pool, and plenty to do in this town. I usually don't bother to review Hampton, they are all generally nice and dependable. This one is nicer!

Room Tip: Stay here when you visit Chattanooga.
1 Thank Lovebryce123
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear lovebryce123,

Thank you for thinking so highly of this property. There are so many great Hamptons, we are proud to be included in that group. I hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area. Thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The stay was amazing great room clean even fresh baked cookies in the lobby the pool was nice and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud breakfast was very nice and fresh choices you get a chance to stay here its great value close to all the sights

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Sherry B,

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy that you enjoyed the stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your business!
Germantown, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here after a Chattanooga Lookouts game - about 10 minutes from the stadium. Excellent location - nice view of Lookout Mountain from the parking lot. Room was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Bryan W,

Thank you very much for the review. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights overall the room was pretty good. The pillows left a bit to be desired for our taste. Breakfast isn't to bad. They give you a selection, the fruit was very fresh, but did seem to be once its gone its gone. Might be a little over priced, but the location made that easier to handle.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Matthew B
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Matthew B,

Thanks for the review! I appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the pillows. We usually get rave reviews about them. We have both feather and foam on each bed to cater for different needs. Fruit is hand sliced each morning. It should be replenished until the end of breakfast. I hope you stay with us again so that we can earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business!
bowling green, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel seemed to be new, the rooms were very nice, the breakfast was outstanding and the hotel lobby and dining area were clean and very relaxing. It was only a 5 minute drive to downtown Chattanooga which was very nice.

Dear Joseph A,

Thank you for your review! Yes, we are new. We opened in June,2013. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you for your business.
Decatur, AL, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Newer Hampton Inn with a nice view of from the top of the hill where it's located. Hotel was clean, and staff was friendly. Nice pool area for children and adults alike. Room was clean, quiet, and stocked with everything I needed. Worth the nightly rate during summertime. I stayed for business, and would recommend for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Kelly M,

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we can earn that 5th star from you on your next visit. Thank you for your business!
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location, pool was great for my kids ages 5,7 and 9. Used both indoor and outdoor pools since it was raining a bit. Outdoor fire place was a cozy spot to sit while drying off after swimming. Would love to come back and stay again. Breakfast was plentiful. I always choose Hampton Inn when traveling and this one did not disappoint!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Juline18,

Thank you for the terrific review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are fortunate to have indoor and outdoor pools. I know how important that is to families. I hope you choose to stay with us again! Thank you for your business.