“A Wonderful Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Wonderful Place to Stay”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A great place to stay with the little extras that made all of the difference. Hampton Inn far exceeded my expectations and surpassed other hotels that we have stayed at. Made a stressful time so much less stressful. The breakfast each morning was great.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that we helped remove some stress from your trip to Chattanooga. As a fellow traveler, I agree that having a good breakfast with different options each day provides a huge value to families. I hope to see you return during less stressful times. thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very helpful and courteous staff. We arrived near the end of the front desk clerk's shift, but he made sure we were taken care of. The room was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was good. the only negative I can think of was the room was a bit small. I had a king bed room.

2 Thank Wendell S
Dear Wendell S,

I appreciate your review and feedback! I am grateful to have a caring and responsible Front Desk Team, and I am happy you noticed their dedication. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Dalian, China
Reviewed September 22, 2013

It's a good hotel to stay at with business center. We have an excellent experience there. The breakfast was great. The frontdest staff are so friendly with nice smile. It's located on a small hill which is close to the highway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Jingjing G
Dear Jingjing G,

Thanks for the review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time you're in Chattanooga.
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Typical Hampton! Clean, friendly and like a home away from home. Good breakfast selection. Convenient to all attractions. King bed room was very nice. Only complaint is too many TV channels to choose from.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Rita G
Dear Rita G,

Thank you very much for the review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am sorry you didn't like our TV system. We have 100 channels in an effort to provide choices for all the different types of Guests' interests. You can easily scroll through the lineup grid to choose the shows you want. I hope to meet you on a future stay!
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Comfortable Hampton with a great view of the mountains.

The only issue I had were the paper thin walls. My room was next to the laundry and I could hear and feel the machines.

I would stay here again, it is a brand new hotel so it's clean and new!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank lovetotravelhk
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear lovetotravelhk,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. If you are ever unhappy with ANYTHING, please let the Front Desk know. We are happy to make changes to your room assignment whenever possible. We are very proud to be a part of the Hampton family, and look forward to seeing you again.
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This property is new, clean and comfortable, with a friendly staff. We didn't care for the 'cold' lighting in the room, but I guess they are using compact fluorescent bulbs. The bath sink, while nice, was situated a bit too far back from the edge of the counter, so would collect water when washing face, etc. Other than that the room was great.

Internet access was extremely slow (like dial-up modem speeds from years ago).

Breakfast was decent enough, but we didn't care for the turkey sausge links, which tasted like Thanksgiving turkey and dressing left-overs. Not a bad flavor, just not something I'd want for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brian B
Dear Brian B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I appreciate and value your comments. I wish you had brought the internet issues to our attention. I am sure the technicians could have resolved the issue quickly. Our internet speed is 30 meg up and down, which is 3x the requirements. There isn't much middle ground with opinions over the turkey sausage. The health conscience Guests love it, and then some don't. We serve it once per week. Thanks again for your business and review. We hope to see you on a future trip to Chattanooga.
Carmi, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is very nice. It is very clean and comfortable! We all slept well and really enjoyed the breakfast. The views from the hotel are very nice. We didn't get to use the pool but it looked very nice. The workout center also looked very nice.

3 Thank Stacy O
Dear Stacy O,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for your business. We hope you can stay longer next time and use all of our amenities!