WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Effingham, Illinois
“Look no further. This is one of the absolute BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Lookout Mountain on our drive back from South Carolina. We were expecting the basic comforts and cleanliness of a Hampton hotel which we always appreciate, but this one far exceeded our expectations. The staff was extremely upbeat and helpful. They genuinely seemed excited about working at this hotel. The views were wonderful, the rooms were very comfortable, and the outside areas were terrific. There were contemporary firepits and seating areas, not to mention what appeared to be a mini waterpark for the children rather than a simple swimming pool. Imagine sitting at a beautiful pool with the kids playing on the waterslide as you look beyond to see Lookout Mountain. This place has it all. There's no need to conduct a major search for a nice hotel. Just book this one and you won't be sorry.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear TJ7334,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I can't thank you enough for your comments about my Team and the hotel. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chattanooga.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
New Castle, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

All Hampton Inns are good. This one is absolutely terrific. Beds are wonderful, rooms clean, quiet, breakfasts are very good, Staff is the best I've ever encountered. I was traveling with a group and I have heard nothing but glowing reviews from everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I am so thankful for the kind words about the hotel and Staff! They work hard and I am proud of their caring attitude. I will pass it along to everyone. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I only stayed one night at this location during a multi-state trip, but this hotel was one of the best Hampton's we've ever stayed in. From the minute we walked in the door, we were made to feel welcome by a great front desk staff. They provided dining, sightseeing and activity suggestions. The breakfast staff was pleasant and even the housekeepers always said hello when we passed. The room, hallway and lobby were especially clean, which is very important to us. The location at Lookout Mountain was perfect for visiting most of the sights in Chattanooga and there were plenty of dining places within the surrounding area, in case you didn't want to drive into downtown. Try the Pizza/Ice Cream Shop across the street from the bottom of the incline railroad. Thanks Chattanooga Hampton for a great stay.

1 Thank S L
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear S L,

We appreciate that you took the time to review your stay with us. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay and the suggestions that we gave you for the surrounding area. Cleanliness is super important for anyone's stay and we are committed to providing that for our Guests. We look forward to your next visit!
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am very glad I stayed at this location instead of the other sites Trip Advisor had said was a good location. If you are going to Chatanooga to see Rock City, Ruby Falls, Or Lookout Mountian. This is the place to stay, minutes away from the sites, enough to to eat and pick from, and most important, clean and new. I am a travel agent by trade and very picky on my locations and look for places to send my clients and this one met and exceeded expectation. Staff was top notch smooth check in, rooms were as clean as if they were never used. It is as advertised and was a excellent choice for me and my family. Excellent Job!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Brandon R
Dear Brandon R,

Thank you so much for the great review! We know that you have many excellent choices here in Chattanooga, and my Team and I are very happy that you chose us. We hope to see you many times in the future!
santa rosa beach, fl
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed only 1 night, but we had a great time visiting the area. Front desk (Ryan?) gave us a great tip on a place for dinner, and helped us find our way to the local attractions. The room was very clean and comfortable, with plenty of towels and amenities. The location of the hotel is very close to Rock City and Ruby Falls, and not a bad drive to downtown.

2 Thank maxxilaunch
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear maxxilaunch,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate your business and the comments about Ryan. I am very glad he's on my Team. I will pass it along to him. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully we will earn that 5th star!!
shelbyville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

very happy with our stay the staff was great and very helpful to us they did a wonderful job the room was great and the breakfast was more than we expected we enjoyed it very much but I have to say the staff was the best they made us welcome and took the time to help and we will return

1 Thank Alan S
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Alan s,

Thank you for your business and the nice review. We are very happy to have helped you enjoy your stay! Helping Guests enjoy their time here at the hotel/Chattanooga is the best part of our job! I look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Appleton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

It was a 5 star hotel at a more than great price. Everything was clean and smelled new. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was great. I look forward to staying there again.

2 Thank Lori W
Dear Lori W,

We appreciate the review and all the great comments about your stay here! We look forward to serving you again in the future!