“Good coffee”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Ranked #4 of 29 Dessert in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Made-from-scratch gelato, Fresh fruit popsicles, Craft coffee by the cup, pitcher and Joe-To-Go, Breakfast bites featuring local and regionally sourced ingredients, Sweets baked in-house daily, Weekday car hop service for quick kicks, and Free and easy parking! Treat your heart out!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place was neat, and had good coffee. They also seemed to have a lot of candy and other things that were made in house. Not a ton of seating...

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Adorable little place in a strip mall just over the bridge. Blink and you'll miss it. Fun gelato flavors like milk and honey and orange chili. The have standard flavors that never change like pistachio and chocolate; in addition they have sorbets. They also have coffee and coffee drinks and we were told they make a great espresso but we can't vouch for that one. There is a small white cup with the Milk & Honey logo and you get 3 scoops in it for one price...$4.50. An additional $1 for more scoops I think. You can choose different flavors for your 3. We loved this place so much we went back on our way out of town the next day. The flavors we had and enjoyed: summer strawberry (my 3 1/2 year old both days all 3 scoops), Oreo cookie, chocolate chip, chocolate, pistachio and salted caramel. The orange chili was good but maybe not for a whole scoop!
They have limited seating inside with 2 booths but there are cool bar stools you can sit on outside as well as tables outside. Very nice staff. You can try as many flavors as you like. They also serve breakfast and lunch and heard good things about that as well.
Don't miss this cute place with fun and tasty gelato flavors.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

"Hot mess" really doesn't describe anything that could be in a creamy sounding breakfast place, but it is delicious.Puffy biscuit laden with jalapeno,carmelized onions,white cheddar sauce over many other secret ingredients. You will savor this hot medium spicy treat with a refreshing bite of fresh fruit. Great strong coffee to top off a great surprise breakfast.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Small place, big crowds, great food, and friendly service. One size gelato, shakes, coffee, thumbprint cookies, etc... Stopped in with my wife for dessert and enjoyed a milk & honey iced latte and a creamsicle shake... Excellent place for a snack or dessert.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

If I could change one thing about this place, I wouldn't! I LOVED Milk & Honey. While visiting Chattanooga yesterday, I stopped there....TWICE. I stopped in for breakfast and got the TN Ham & Apple and a Burnt Sugar Latte. Both were amazing. There really isn't anything better than Benton's Country Ham. The sweetness of the honey on the sandwich was perfect. The latte was the perfect mix of sweet and not too sweet. Rich espresso flavor without tasting burnt. The low prices pleasantly surprised me.

I stopped back in the afternoon for some gelato to cool off. You are able select 3 flavors in their cups. After my Burnt Sugar Latte in the morning, that was an easy (and smart) selection. The girl behind the counter selected Blueberry Buttermilk for me and I'm so glad that she did. It was creamy and flavorful!

Milk & Honey will certainly be a stop that I make next time that I find myself in Chattanooga!