“We ate dessert first...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Milk & Honey
Ranked #3 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Made-from-scratch gelato, Fresh fruit popsicles, Craft coffee by the cup, pitcher and Joe-To-Go, Breakfast bites featuring local and regionally sourced ingredients, Sweets baked in-house daily, Weekday car hop service for quick kicks, and Free and easy parking! Treat your heart out!
acebaby
“We ate dessert first...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

While waiting to get into Taco mamacita, we went over to Milk & Honey to grab some dessert rather than just waiting...the gelato was fantastic. I like how you can choose several flavors to layer in your cup. Our friends had the Milk and Honey latte and were smitten. Its a tiny, tiny, shop so don't expect to sit down and relax for a while, but it's worth the stop. Our server was friendly and explained all our options.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Cute but Eh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The place is cute and small but I find their pricing to be ridiculous, and I'm not a cheap girl. The only time I have been to Milk & Honey I had purchased a gelato and the serving size was a joke, the cup was half empty! couldn't you fill up the cup? THEN I get charged as if i purchased a pint sized gelato when it was a small little cup.
Milk & Honey, please lower your prices or at least increase your portions if you want to keep your clients happy and attract a lot more clientele, because I really do want to like you, I do, I like your decor style.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have been a customer of Milk & Honey since it opened and I've seen a steady decline in the food and the overall service. It is unfortunate, because they started out so strong. However, the last 2 experiences that consisted of an incorrect order that was discovered once I was in my office and now, a call in order that had me waiting in line to pay rather than pick up and go...I'm done. I will not make this a weekday morning stop. It will be an occasional weekend breakfast, at best. I'm really disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Georgia
“Not once but twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a short getaway trip and Milk & Honey was on my definitely stopping to try list while in Chattanooga. It did not disappoint. I had the pistachio/milk & honey gelato, while my wife had the Coffee latte/milk & honey gelato - Best pistachio I have had! The others were just as good too :) We also had 2 of their coffees of the day - I can not remember the name of my wifes, but the coconut latte I had was very good. The employees at the gelato counter are extremely helpful especially for those who want to try everything! And our cashier both nights was very nice. Had the pleasure in speaking with Lauren, who filled us in with the must do's while we are in town. Not only did she know her items at her restaurant but she was also very helpful in finding new things to do. Thank you, Lauren and the other sweet young lady (I am sorry did not get her name, I believe she had long blonde hair) who was kind enough to chat it up :)

Tennessee
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

This came on suggestion from the Chatt Brew. Co- thank goodness! Holy yum! So excited to see this is coming to Nashville! Both of our bfasts were DELICIOUS! So many wonderful options I couldn't decide. And when I did- TN ham and apple - it was amazing. This place is great. It's not the normal hipster-ness or the Starbucks craziness it's just yummy and local w no pretentiousness.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Milk & Honey? Share your experiences!