“Great Breakfast . . . Don't Let the Menu Intimate You!”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Ranked #2 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Made-from-scratch gelato, Fresh fruit popsicles, Craft coffee by the cup, pitcher and Joe-To-Go, Breakfast bites featuring local and regionally sourced ingredients, Sweets baked in-house daily, Weekday car hop service for quick kicks, and Free and easy parking! Treat your heart out!
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have eaten breakfast twice at Milk & Honey in the past month and both times were fantastic! The menu is pretty extensive and when you first walk in it seems a little overwhelming. I recommend picking up the small breakfast menu off the counter. The best feature is the "build your own breakfast sandwich." Just pick up a clip board off the counter, check-mark your choices, and hand it to the ladies behind the counter. The food is local and fresh, and the staff is always smiling! There is limited seating, though, so be prepared to wait for a table during breakfast or take it to go.

Also, the gelato is AMAZING!! My kids and I spent a long time in front of the gelato counter this past weekend. The lady helping us never lost her patients as my children proceeded to request a sample of almost every flavor. She also gave a few recommendations to help us decide. If this place keeps it up this level of service and product, they will be a true hotspot of Chattanooga.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were greeted warmly by the atmosphere and the staff. The gelato is delicious to say the least. The staff is more than willing to give you as many samples as you request. We chose three flavors for our cups rather one. I had Horchata, Coffee and Cream,and Peaches and Cream. They were equally delicious. A cup of three scoops is $4. Go! You will not be sorry!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I went there with two of my local grandchildren for Gelato....we all had different flavors...best gelato in Chattanooga so far. It is a funky place....very inviting...very,very friendly staff. We will return at a later date for lunch...menu looks very interesting.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

A very nice addition to the North Shore with unique and yummy flavors. I especially liked the sorbet, but the coffee & cream gelato was spectacular. This place is super popular, so you can expect a line but they move quickly. We will go back!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were only in Chattanooga for two days and ate breakfast here both days! The black and white honeycomb tile and open/garage-door/bar seating are the perfect companions to the fun build-your-own breakfast sandwich clipboard concept (think WhichWich). Did I mention the gelato, paletas and daily fresh-squeezed juices?? The staff were very kind also, which certainly helps! We can't wait to return (or, better yet, franchise one in Nashville!).