“Will have to try the Gelato another time”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Made-from-scratch gelato, Fresh fruit popsicles, Craft coffee by the cup, pitcher and Joe-To-Go, Breakfast bites featuring local and regionally sourced ingredients, Sweets baked in-house daily, Weekday car hop service for quick kicks, and Free and easy parking! Treat your heart out!
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped by to check out the place. Great layout and great selection. After talking with the gentleman behind the counter I decided to get a lox and cream cheese bagel and a veggie wrap to go. Both were delicious. Will be going back soon to try more things from the menu as well as some of the gelato flavors.

There are newer reviews for Milk & Honey

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was plesantly surprised to find that the new Milk & Honey location was right next door to the Taco Mamacita's... which is also the owners! The old fashioned concept of padded round bar stool seating and a couple of padded booths brings back thoughts of the 'Happy Days' Fun! The Open-Air idea a unique find. Even though a small space a MUST stop to experience.

The concept of SIMPLE local food to table makes it a 'win-win.' The nice gelato selections has interesting choices, natural fruit bar something kids of all ages would enjoy. Their coffee is Fair Trade and tea's available also... even though we stopped by for after dinner coffee drinks which were a nice smooth bold, they do have a curb side breakfast that is nice for the downtown work rush hour crowd. A lunch menu soup/salad available. I will make sure to stop by again soon when in our ever growing and trendy Frazier, Ave and downtown areas. Make mine a double!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was so glad to see a coffee shop that had convenient parking open in North Chattanooga. The gelato (which I have only tried at Community Pie) is great. My favorite flavor is Pistachio. The coffee is surprisingly good as well. I really enjoy the Milk & Honey latte. In the mornings, you don't even have to get out of the car. They will bring everything out to you! I highly recommend giving this place a try. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

More than gelato at Milk and Honey. Quite a few other items and breakfast looked very good with reasonable prices. We had lemon poppy seed, strawberry white chocolate and lavander hibiscus. The flavors were rich and the texture creamy. The lavaneder hibiscus was a little bit like aroma therapy and I was the only one who liked it.

I will agree that it is a little bit pricey. I do not believe we quite received four oz and the price was four dollars. Granted it is very good and very rich so not quite sure I would have eaten more.

Would go back again. The staff were very friendly. It has fun semi-covered outdoor seating and it is just a block off the main North Shore action. Nice , but pricey "treat".

Reviewed March 29, 2013

After eating at Taco Mamacita a few doors down we had outstanding gelato. The PBJ, Burnt Sugar, YaYa Custard, Chocolate and Carrot Cake flavors explode in your mouth. If only I lived in Chattanooga...