“Great lunch spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Elemental - CLOSED

Elemental
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located in the LEED certified complex of 2 Northshore, ELEMENTAL stays true to Chattanooga by carefully sourcing local and regional ingredients. Executive Chef Brian Hedeman displays a food philosophy of modernized, local cuisine using only the freshest components. The restored lumber tables, refurbished bricks, and the rustic warehouse theme create a casual dining atmosphere. Exceptional service, hand crafted cocktails, regional brews, and a wide variety of wines highlight an experience that is friendly and tasteful. Daily evolving specials such as the Braised, Glazed, and Farm Raised and the Farmer's Market Vegetable Plate happily surprise customers time after time. ELEMENTAL Food and Drink is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with Sunday's brunch offering unique combinations such as Trout Hash and creative Mimosas. The community tables offer seating for groups of up to 25 and the patio offers diners an opportunity to enjoy the views of Chattanooga's downtown.Hours of Operation:Monday: ClosedTues-Thurs: 4pm-9pmFri-Sat: 11am-3pm 5pm-10pm Bar open until Midnight or laterSunday: 10am-3pm
Tampa, Florida
“Great lunch spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my mother for lunch, and I was very pleased! They seated us at a high top table, and the seats were a little uncomfortable, but I quickly forgot about it when I looked at menu. The dinner menu is pricey, but for lunch, it's fairly well priced. We had the goat cheese flatbread for an appetizer, and with the exception of it needing a little sweetness (maybe honey?) it was spectacular! I ate a hemp but burger with roasted potatoes. The burger was flavorful and huge! The roasted potatoes were good, but I think they were missing their aioli. I didn't miss it terribly, but I would liked to have tasted it. My mom had the BLT. It was made with Benton's bacon, and it was delightful. Our server came around often to refill our drinks, and our food came out very quickly. I loved this place, and hope to return often.

1 Thank poet417

Hixson, Tennessee, United States
“Lunch at Elemental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I wanted a light lunch after his colonoscopy so,we,went to Elemental Restaurant.
We shared spring onion soup that was probably the best onion soup I ever ate. Very unique
taste and look. We shared it and will definitely get our own servings next time. I then had a
delicious and very large spinach salad with pecans, strawberries, and chèvre cheese. This was
topped by a perfectly grille piece of chicken breast. It was enough for two meals. Their ice
tear degree is gourmet and delicious. I wish they served it in larger glasses especially in the hot summertime. My husband had Cobb salad with chicken salad on top and wished he had ordered
the same as me but he liked it and his sweet potatoes.

1 Thank Karen G
Rocky Face, Georgia, United States
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We went for lunch; ordered the hemp burger and the grilled veggie wrap. Both came stone cold. We sent them back and they returned only tolerably warm. The salad that came with "their special homemade dressing" was just a salad, and it was not chilled. It seemed that everything that came was room temperature. Chairs at the high tables are so uncomfortable that we moved. Atmosphere was kind of cute, but with the bad experience with the food, we won't be back. Also, the server looked as though he needed a shower.

2 Thank Lana S
JH, Wyoming
“Outstanding Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Don't be discouraged by the negative reviews. I read them and went anyway and boy was I glad I did. Makes me wonder if they were at the same restaurant.

Without question one of the best meals I have had in Chatt in a very long time. Highly recommend the chicken...extremely juicy and flavorful with perfectly cooked veggies. Super friendly fast service from the hostess (Toni) to our server (Madison) who was supposed to be Scott, but that's another story.

Whatever you do, don't miss the Cracker Jack ice cream....homemade happiness!

3 Thank Sandy V
San Diego, California
“If I could choose 6 stars I would”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Elemental was buy far the best restaurant that we dinned at in Chattanooga, and one of the best in a long time. We tried several appetizers, dinner and desert all of which were fabulous. The staff was friendly and the service good.

Visited May 2013