“Always good food”

Add it.
Glen-Gene Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I eat at this establishment whenever I am in the area and every experience has been positive.
Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly.
Restaurant is very clean and there is the added convenience of a drive through if that is your preference.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Horrible food that was overpriced. It is near the interstate, meaning they just want your money once because you will not return.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband had a turkey sandwich and I had a jalapeno cheddar burger. His turkey was nice and lean, and my sandwich was tasty, even if the jalapenos set my mouth on fire. Serves me right I guess....lol

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I tried their Falafel Sandwich and it was great. It took a while to prepare it (as I was driving through) but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

When traveling, we like to visit restaurants that are not in our hometown, so we chose this place for a quick lunch. The cheeseburgers were good and the toppings located on a bar were plentiful but I kept thinking we could have went to Wendy's. The fries could use some seasonings and the shakes were too thick for a straw.

If the above stayed the same and the space was updated or at least had a good cleaning, the experience of eating there would be much better. In addition, the restrooms need to be renovated.