“Food and service consistently good”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #263 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This Red Lobster is one of our favorite restaurants for getting together with family. It is a very busy location often with long wait times - as all the Hamilton Place restaurants. We met mid afternoon and were seated in less than ten minutes.
The host was nice and friendly. Our server was also nice and attentive. We had a variety of dishes at our table of 6. Everyone's food was served hot and we were all happy with the quality.
The restaurant was clean, inside and out.
Overall a good experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Red lobster has a standard service.
Problem is if you arrive around 21h.
They are cleaning the restaurant just near to your table...

This just should be unacceptable.
Also not acceptable is the lack of poliness which is showned by some of the young front reception personel...
Shame on my daughter's 15th birthday.
I had to ask her appologize for my bad choice.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The expectation was high - I'd read some business reviews about the food management at Red Lobster, which led me to believe that they bring top notcth grade AAA seafood and provide it at a family restaurant price.
The food was fine, and service was also fine - a bit on the pretentious side, but fine - but the seafood did not leave me the impression that the ingredients were fresh!
The french fries were also rather stale, and dense. This added to my impression that the food isn't excellent. I had some kind of a platter that includes crab legs, lobster tail, shrimp in butter, and butterfly fried shrimps. Shrimp wasn't as succulent as some that I make at home, the fries weren't very crispy, crab legs were on the dry side, and the crab legs were on par with what I eat at home.
I was soooo excited to eat there, and unfortunately, the expectations weren't met :(

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I visited on Jan.31st for dinner. This Red Lobster is very large and nicely laid out. We were seated very quickly and had good service. My wife ordered a 7 oz striploin with blue cheese sauce (14.99). It was tender and cooked perfectly. I had the 2 pork chop dinner (14.99). The chops were also very tender and also cooked perfectly. If in this area again, we would definitely return.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The location in Hixson had a terrible cautastrophrie with food poisoining a few years ago. They addressed it instantly, reopened, the rest is history. Any restaurant that can survive that and still be successful is doing many things right. It always seem like a special event to me to go to Red Lobster. A great place to be with family or friends.