“Stop and Grab”

Add it.
Highway 58 BBQ
Ranked #383 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed June 14, 2011

This little stop and grab BBQ shack has outstanding burgers, ribs, and BBQ. Don't recommend eating there, too small of a place. But worth grabbing grub on the go, good prices, good food!

1  Thank avilasl
There are newer reviews for Highway 58 BBQ

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I'll agree with anyone that this is not impressive looking, even for a dive. However, their barbecue is Excellent! I'm not a huge fan of the sauce - I make my own, but the pulled pork really is great.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 7, 2010

While me and my wife were riding down 58 we saw this little restuarant . We decided to stop and give it a try. When I got out there was a wonderful smoked meat smell. I purchased a pulled pork sandwich and they only had one type of sauce and they also gave me a small container of hot sauce. Well we tasted the meat it didnt have any smoke taste but the barbecue sauce tasted like a store brand and liquid smoke added to it so when you put it on the sandwich you would have the smoke taste. On our barbecue scale 1-10 we give it a 5. Dont think i will go back

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 14, 2007

My favorite BBQ place. No fat, grisle (sp?), or extra unwelcome chunks. Lean and smokey and tasty! Pork and beef are equally good.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook